Reviews for Murderous Molly the Regulator
EmiliosLoofah chapter 16 . 3/4/2013
I do apologize again for staying away for SO LONG. I hope you understand! :)

I've missed reading/reviewing ff's on here. WHY did I stay away for so long? OMG! Anyways, I really, really liked this and I do hope you continue, like I did. PLEASE FINISH THIS! That would be great! What happened after a year with Molly and Chavez?!

OK, here is my favorite part of reviewing...my fave moments of YOUR writing! :)

I wish I wrote this part: "This maddening idea fueled me and gave way to far more darkening contraptions. I felt like the most selfish of God's creations and I embraced it. Nothing I do will kindle the heart of another. I felt like living only for myself." Holy crap, this was BRILLIANT!

My AHA! Moment: "If only they could see the strong grip Billy had on them." This was REALLY, REALLY awesome!

I wish I wrote this part II: "If his people taught him that….if my people taught him that. Then, maybe there was something to Chavez's madness. I needed to find my own path. And my path wasn't here any longer." Oh, shizzle, this was excellent!

There are WAY too many parts I loved! You're awesome!
EmiliosLoofah chapter 15 . 3/4/2013
Well, it's been longer for my updates as well! :)
I totally understand how you feel. There are parts I want to change, but I'm too friggin' lazy to do so, hahahaha!

OK, onto your next chappie. I apologize again for being a shit, and staying away...can you ever forgive me? *making a pouty face with BIG eyes*
Bowielover94 chapter 16 . 6/18/2012
You really need to update this. I recently started reading this story and am sad that there are no new chapters. It's really good. I want to know how it ends
EternalWren9991 chapter 16 . 10/29/2009
I love your story. It draws me in. I actually can feel what Molly is going through because of your words. It is amazing! Please update soon. I want to know what happens next.
Brian The Dog chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I only had time to read the first chapter, but I will review again once I've finished. I feel I only got a taste of the story so I'll go off first impressions.

First person is hard to write without it sounding like the author wants to be in the place of who ever they are writing about... this story thankfully does not seem to fall into that dark hole at this point.

I enjoyed the introduction of your O/C and Chavez, It felt organic and flowed well. She did not come across Mary Sue to me, but I'll have to judge that later on as I get to know her. She did seem relatable and that is the biggest thing, make your characters relateable.

Your writing was clean and easy to read, I can't think of any major spelling mistakes or other flaws. The only gripe I have is that it seemed a little rushed. You didn't take time to tell the reader about the surroundings or people, or linger of what they were doing too much, I wanted to know more. This of course is not always a bad thing and can aid a story. I still found your's to be enjoyable and I'm hoping you have many more new scenes in the story. I think your strong talent is writing dialogue as you do this very well and it is enjoyable to read. Have you ever thought, if you do indeed want to become a writer, of writing screenplays? I think you have an eye for it.
Nyella chapter 16 . 7/21/2009
Oh My Gosh

that was amazeing

i felt every emotion

molly had and chavez had

please continue with this on :D

i love it!
Left-Gone-No More chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
This whole story is really great. I hope you finish it. Please!
et-spiritus-sancti chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Oh keep going! This latest chapter is quite good and I'm very interested to see where you'll take this story!
Fairy Skull chapter 16 . 5/12/2009
Great story, I loved it. Keep up the great work! :O)
oajna chapter 16 . 4/29/2009
I love this story, and I am just dying to know what happens. I really hope you update soon!
Euterpe's Bard chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
Oh...my...GOD! You need to update soon and tell me what's going to happen before I explode! Obviously the rest of the story will take place in the second movie, but I'm curious as to what's going to happen. I really hope she doesn't end up married to Whatshisface.

Please update!

-Euterpe's Bard
QuietOne364 chapter 16 . 4/11/2009
very intense.
Euterpe's Bard chapter 15 . 4/4/2009
No problem! Just update again soon! I have been itching to find out how this gets resolved, and it might help me get going with mine again.

And thanks for letting us know what's going on!

-Euterpe's Bard
ayanamiangel chapter 15 . 4/1/2009
Really like this plot, Betty, cheese and all! It's great that you're working on it again. Thanks for sharing. ~ A
fullmetal naruto girl chapter 14 . 5/21/2008
wow i love this story it is so intense and i love chavez and molly so you should update again sooner. this is so incredible beyond belief i cant put it in words the descriptions and tone of the story are un-believable good i really enjoy it so you should update again :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »