Reviews for Blood Wards
lizzieemcullen chapter 7 . 2/3
Love it! Please update soon!
Au Hunter chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
It was quite good actually. Are you ever going to complete this story? Thansk for writing it.
Samiam chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, please finish...
Guest chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Will you be updating this story?
magical fan18 chapter 2 . 8/1/2012
Not bad fic, but you need to fix some spelling mistakes here and there in your chapters.
xavierp chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
This was a pretty thrilling tale - why was it discontinued? Can it be revived? Loving the action oriented Minerva and the budding H/Hr romance...
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
Somehow I get the feeling that the puzzles faced by our intrepid explores (Harry, Hermione and Minerva) were more than just about there intentions for the bloodstone. As I think the puzzles might have also been to test how they all aided each other in order to achieve there goal. Also what caused there wands to vanish and then later appear?...or did there wands not really vanish but merely an illusion of there vanishing?

I can't wait to find out just why those strange scribbles were bugging Harry so much, and why he felt that he should know what they meant? Just who were the two muggles who followed Albus Dumbledore to the muggle sweet shop? Could it have been Mr and Mrs Granger...or was it someone else? What happened to the inter-department squabble at the ministry after Albus Dumbledore left after berating them for acting like children? Will Harry and Hermione get closer together and possibly become more than friends? Will more be revealed about Albus and Minerva's missing/stolen child?
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/2/2010
Why has neither Albus nor Minerva mentioned the possible effects of Voldemort being reborn using Harry's blood, and its impact upon Harry's safety at the Dursleys? Also when Minerva decided to take Harry away from the Dursleys home, the status of the wards and there failing was already out of his hands, because Vernon, Petunia and Dudley had left for an extended holiday out of the country. So neither Harry nor Minerva are to blame for the wards failing, as even if Harry had remained at privet drive the wards would still have failed by his birthday!

I think Harry is the type of young lad would think about the danger his presense would place others in before agreeing to stay anywhere. Though I can't see him turning down an offer to stay with the giant squid in his first year, can you, hehe!

Also Harry did agree to move in with escaped convict Sirius Black after a rather unfortunate confrontation when he was 13yrs, so what does that say about him? Another point, is that even the wards of Hogwarts haven't totally kept Harry safe from danger/plots from either Voldemort or his minions, has it?

It will be interesting to see just how Harry reacts to the news that Dumbledore is Minerva's husband?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
I think its more than just pride that stopped Harry from sending a note to his friends; (a) a small amount of guilt over the events of triwizard tournament and Cedric's death; (b) pride and shame, that his friends would find out the truth of just how the Dursleys have always treated him; (c) fear that his note might be intercepted and put someone at risk; (d) Dumbledore might prevent him from being removed from the Dursleys, light of his insistance that he was safe there!

Also Harry's still trying to deal with his heavy load of guilt over Cedric's death at Voldemort's order to Peter Pettigrew. Probably due it was him that argued against Sirius killing the traitor Peter Pettigrew in his 3rd year. Feeling responsibile

for Voldemort being reborn and thus endangering everyone. Thats before you even add in all the normal woes of a wizard teenage. Also Harry is typical use to having to deal with situations within his life by himself and not having to rely upon adults to come to his aid. Probably attributed behaviour due to the effects of long term child abuse at the hands of the Dursleys...undoubtably feels that no one can aid him, because he's exactly where Dumbledore said he was safe.
cyiusblack chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
update soon
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Great chapter;) I like how Harry takes the advantage of his homework:d

I have a Minerva McGonagall fic ("Love Conquers All") if your interested:d

Dejsha
Ariana Ethaitrius chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Hi, I love this story! I love Minerva/Albus and I think this is a really good take on their relationship!

Dejsha:)
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
Good going!
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 10/21/2009
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Depends on what you mean by betrayal. I think he betrayed her by leaving Harry there and paying no attention to her misgivings.