Reviews for Grow Up: The Sequel
Sukuangtou chapter 13 . 5/17/2012
Defiantly a good idea! This is cool!
Writer with sprite chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Great, I really enjoyed.
Karla chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
weird
hyper-swain chapter 8 . 5/1/2010
the hood wouldn't know who jeff tracy is in reguards to the thunderbirds, it wan't till he was on the island in the movie that he knew
TAMI chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
GREAT LOVED IT
SpringCherryBlossom chapter 9 . 12/15/2008
You know that sounds so cheezy! "lets go save my family."
Little Miss Bump chapter 13 . 7/22/2008
Wow! I mean really, wow! I loved the way that all the brothers reacted to Alan waking up in the end, it was so sweet! A really well-written piece of fiction, and I can't wait for your next one! Great job!
BlueEyedAlchemist chapter 13 . 7/5/2008
is there gonna be another story that goes with this 1 cause its RELE GOOD
Magical Cthulhu chapter 13 . 6/25/2008
You have my attention, though I think I have already looked at this before... Any way, It seems that I will have to re-read your last story, knowing I already read it I need to do some brushing up. Upon my completing said reading of both stories, I will leave you a detailed comment on what I thought.
foxee-chik chapter 13 . 6/24/2008
keep goin! i like it!
criminally charmed chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
Glad to see the family is aware of all they could have lost. It ended the story well. But for future stories (and a one-shot for John - or each brother - for the fallout of this adventure could be interesting)you may want beta. Misused words drew away from the story.

But a good job overall.
UltimateOptimist chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
great end to a great story - this was brill, i really LOVE the idea of the john fic (im a big john fan lol)
Jessie Sanders chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
Great Story! I really do hope you do a short story on john because you write these characters wonderfully.
Digi-Girl101 chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! FABULOUS ENDING! Yeah, I think that idea about John is a good idea! : )
TeaBoysGirlfriend chapter 13 . 6/23/2008
This is good! It makes me want more. Andf yes it is a good idea to do John's nightmares and Jeff's restless nights