Reviews for Good Vibrations
half-hearted heroine chapter 4 . 8/12/2010
Aww, I like it! I'm a hard-core Charlie fan, and I bawled my eyes out during the episode in question... I like your version of it much better :)
Noritsu chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
Awesome fic! I love it!

I really like the way you came up with the dreaded scenario of how the Losties might react after Charlie's death and the news that Naomi lied. I, too, shudder to think of what the writers have in store for us with Season 4.

Nori
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Thank you so much for writing this. It made me feel alot better about the loss of Charlie. I actually cried when he died, and I almost cried when the Others pretended to shoot Sayid, Jin, and Bernard. Too bad he really is dead. Aaw, this was so sweet. Desmond saved him, it was really cute when he wanted to call Charlie and he thought he was dead but he was only on his honey moon. This was really great. I loved it. Good joob.
PseudonymismyPseudonym chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
OMG! I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH! i cried at points but it wuz AWESOME all the same!
avi17 chapter 4 . 6/15/2007
Ah, great ending. You pulled everything together perfectly. And yet you still managed to fool us readers into thinking you hadn't. XD Wonderful story! I'm looking forward to seeing more from you, indeed.
avi17 chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Gods, that was...miserable. It does seem like it would happen that way, though, doesn't it? Anyways, another excellent chapter.
avi17 chapter 2 . 6/15/2007
*snerk* I loved that whole exchange at the end. Charlie's so...British. And you characterize Desmond perfectly, as usual.
avi17 chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow, great start. I loved how Desmond was trying so obsessively to learn Charlie's music- I could really see him doing that. Can't wait to read more!
nksa chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
Awe this story was so cute.
Merry2BLost chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
Falafel my friend, this was a brilliant story. You capture the characters so well - and of course you love Charlie as much as I do. This would have been the ending I would have chosen for our hobbit, but I guess the writers had another idea. Keep the stories coming and I will be your faithful reader.

Cheers!
Jemmz chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
:') *applaudes*

Yay! Happy ending! And Charlie and Claire got married! :o D
lostfan42 chapter 4 . 6/11/2007
I LOVE IT! This is an amazing story! You scared me though, when Penny said that he couldn't call Charlie. I thought he was dead. But he's on his honeymoon! YAY!
Jasminevr chapter 4 . 6/10/2007
Ha, good. This is the kind of ending we wanted for Lost. Sadly, such stories shall remain in the wonderful world of AU.

Regardless, good job and hope the plot bunnies continue to attack you.
nksa chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
yes, I see it this way, sadly I can see it happening in the show, but with out Charlie coming back :( I still hope tey do something like this in the show, but sadly we wont know until Febuary.
Jemmz chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Oh wow, angsty _

I REALLY enjoyed reading this. You also brought up a million good reasons NOT to kill off Charlie! The world will fall apart! :o :(

I'm just thinking the pressure Desmond could be put through if things in the future still weren't perfect and he had to go back again. :O Dude, it's like the Butterfly effect!

Anyway, I loved it. Alot ] :D