Reviews for Heart of my Soul
drkness-consumed chapter 3 . 4/8
Love your writing 3 You are truly blessed with the gift.
lara5170 chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
This was an amazing story. I don't know why I haven't read it before but I think it may because it's listed as a 'Romance/Tragedy' & while I love Sessh/Kagome romance's, I try not to read stories with angst & tragedy in them because I find myself feeling sad when it's over. I must admit that I honestly will now take a chance & try to read some of the other stories I've avoided over the years & the only reason I now feel comfortable enough to take that chance is because this story was so beautiful. Often, when I read a story that is short but I really enjoy, I find myself thinking (& sometimes writing it in a review) the only thing that could make the story better would be if it were longer. This story was not only beautiful & well written but it when it ended it also felt complete.. Thank you for such a great story, I look forward to reading more of your work
Sesshoumaru'sPriestess chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
wow...so beautiful...
w0ah chapter 4 . 9/23/2008
adorable story )

its a shame I didn't review it when I read it, because now i have forgotten the reason why I loved it so much. But seriously, amazing writing skills )
knifethrower chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
A sweet and wonderful story by a most excellent author. Thank you for keeping me so entertained.
Alaina chapter 4 . 9/24/2007
Once again, a fabulous peice of writing. I believe you have me thoroughly addicted to your work. Well done, I'll definately be reading your other fics relatively soon.
Inuhanyou21 chapter 4 . 9/19/2007
Really good story!
catinthehat007 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
very sweet and very sappy (just the way i like um)
oldestmaiden chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
This was beautiful. Although others would have made it into a more intricate(sp?) and undoubtedly long, telling of a story you managed to create the same sense in fewer words. This was accomplished in such a way that this reader felt the heartbreak and desire, saw the battles, the losses the victories, the peace and the final realization of true happiness. Thank you.
Korean Princess Mia chapter 4 . 7/5/2007
Aw, This story was soo sweet! Congrats on finishing a great story, with a Wonderful ending. It was fun reading this beacuse it is so original. You gave everyone that died an honorable death to remember. I love this story, and can NOT wait to read others by you. once again. Congrats on a wonderful story! -

-miaa
Crisalide chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
! I must say you are a fabulous author! Your characterizations were purfect! And not too fluffy this time around! Everything just right! Lovely! Just lovely! I love how you included Satori
CobaltHeart chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
These last to chapters were simply beautiful I don'treally no what to say. The emotions in this story is just so overwhelming. But this is a wonderful story adn I'm so glad I go to read it.
magix234 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
I really like the way you put the words together that every line speaks on its own!
Sugar0o chapter 3 . 6/23/2007
I know your not going to but this has the potential to go s00o0o0o far :D I love it, i like that you made a one shot, that needed a second, and a third, its like an addiction. _ as always, I'm always left pleased when i read your work. a very nice add if i do say so myself., my favorite line has to be, "...I will set this world on fire if you let her leave me.” *growls* _~
Sugar0o chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
I read this about two days ago but didn't have time to review it then, as i had to print it and run, reading while i should have been working :D. As always I'm in awe of your style, this one had me for a loop, only b/c of Satori was so very indifferent and cold, a harsh comparison to the Satori in "the Choices we Make." I have to also say that i love that you bring the similar names, in both stories, i think its a great idea rather then a new name every time we see the same character. This story made me sad b/c they cant have children yet, but hope b/c they love each other. Overall i really liked the second chapter added on. it's very much worth it.