Reviews for Twelve Months
Child of Darkness chapter 4 . 4/21/2006
hey!

I just wanted to say I think your story is brill and I hope you will finish it. I really, really, really, really, REALLY, REALLY want to know what happens.

Love,

C.O.D
chibicHiYo chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
update it! its so addicting...
jonathan novak chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
I think this story was great.I think in your story izzy should marry mimi and tai should marry was a great story
saturnangel chapter 4 . 4/15/2004
i know its been 2 years since you updated this... but this story rocks! please try to finish it... it really is amazing!
SalanTrong chapter 4 . 2/6/2004
this is a very sad story.
Lobo Kendo chapter 4 . 2/27/2003
Very good. It was definately better than my attempt at digimon fanfiction (it got something like 3 reviews). Just because this one was so good, I'll read your other fics as well.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/6/2003
Nice, but rather sad! But I'm wondering, does Matt die, because if so, Ha! Ha! All right, probably every girl in the universe hates me now, *snicker* Good story!
lozza-pilgrim chapter 4 . 10/3/2002
Not your best work? Well if this isn't your best then I would probably have a heart attack seeing it! _; 50 other people & I want you to UPDATE! You haven't in months... :(
lozza-pilgrim chapter 3 . 10/3/2002
I'm BACKKKK! You are a REALLY good writer. You should write a book & publish it! So you can't blame me when I want you to... UPDATE! :)
lozza-pilgrim chapter 2 . 10/3/2002
Me again! Update PLEASE!
lozza-pilgrim chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Love the story! Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
Please, at least tell us what's going on, this is one of the best stories I've read here.
peach chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
wow this is a good story...i hope u continue it...SOON!
peach chapter 4 . 5/7/2002
wow this is a good story...i hope u continue it...SOON!
lighthope chapter 4 . 4/10/2002
this is such a great story! Please continue it, it's awesome! [and if you can, just a bit of takari... please? )]