Reviews for One with me
stargaze29 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
Deep...and oh so beautiful. Great fic. : )
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
Oh My God! I haven't read a more beautiful fanfiction yet. This was wonderful! It was beautiful! It was great! No, it was awesome!

I don't undarstand why you have only eight reviews with mine. This story is so well written. I could truly feel the pure inmense love that was between them. I haven't read such a love story like this one. So full of passion and what truly means to be in love and to love someone.

Awesomely-great-magnific job! I loved it, if you haven't noticed, lol! I hope you will write some more Raven/Starfire in the future. I'll be looking foward to reading more of you work.
OffMyLeash chapter 4 . 6/28/2007
Beautiful story...simply beautiful...*claps hands and whistles* That was so sweet._ And as for the stories you plan to post in the future I'm sure they'll be just as good, if not better, than this one.

Great story I loved it...byebye for now_.

See ya...
Erin Lycan chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
love the story update soon plz
Squeaky Phantom chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Cool! I like it. Can't wait to see what happens.
OffMyLeash chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Awe...that was so sweet how Star is willing to spend eternity with Raven. She doesn't even see Raven as a monster but instead she see's the girl she loves and accepts her for who/what she is. And Raven too. She loved Star and she knew that by telling Star what she was she could've ended up losing her...yet she risked it all...and reaped the sweet reward of having Star as hers forever.

Loving this story :). I hope this isn't the end though...I'll be a little sad if it is...but hey it's your story so do what you do.

...Oh and thanks for your comment about me reviewing your story. It means a lot to me._ Keep up the great work._

*Peace* Laters.
ken chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Well crap...

First Raven was half demon, now she's a half demon vampire.

Ah well, at least she still has Starfire.
OffMyLeash chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
Awe man...that was too short...but it was also too good_. You've got so many thoughts running through my head. A big one is Raven turning Star into a vampire like herself or Raven doesn't tell her and Star happens to catch Raven feeding on either the blood bags or a person, from hunger.

This story is great so far and I imagine its only going to get better._

Keep it up please update soon...you can't leave me hangin like this.

*Peace* Laters.
OffMyLeash chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I'm liking this so far. I can't wait for more.