Reviews for Having Heart
piratelore chapter 9 . 3/3/2008
Awr Demyx is so cute! I have to say I rather like how you had Demyx go to Axel for comfort. It really is somehow fitting. I loved the fic :3
Starshinesoldier chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
This has got to be the cutest fic EVER! And Leon/Demyx pairing? That's so rare! I'm so glad for this adorable fic. Thank you so much for writing it!
leaf the invisible chapter 9 . 8/17/2007
whoohoo i was right! Hope you do well with your other writing. and m Crack pairings...this one pleased me greatly XD

Kichi Hisaki chapter 8 . 8/17/2007
Awes, so cute! I wanna eat it all up, it's so adorable!

That was a really sweet fic. I hearted it!
Kichi Hisaki chapter 7 . 8/17/2007
Awe, Demyx, it's okay, don't cry. Just abandon Xemnas now and go to Leon. Getting hearts back be damned!

And that, "Hurry up and fight back! You're supposed to make it hard for me so I can hate you properly!" thing was so Demyx.

Onward reading.
Kichi Hisaki chapter 6 . 8/17/2007
Kichi Hisaki chapter 5 . 8/17/2007

Onward reading...
leaf the invisible chapter 8 . 8/16/2007
-wiggles- yay for happy endings! I'm so happy too see it. the bonus chapter Cloud/Laguna? -snickers- cuz...ya...I'm weird like that...and it would so rock. XD

Can't wait for it!

MyDreamsToYou chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
this was really good! so full of emotion too! but i have a question. what is exactly axel and demyx's relationship? is it an understanding of feeling like they have a heart because of someone they have or is it like a brother thing?
manic the hedgehog chapter 7 . 8/15/2007
last chapter... no and shuch a short wait 4 this chappie cant wait for the next chapter to see what will happen :) *gets cumfy to wait*
leaf the invisible chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
-glomps- great update! and Take your time you update this when you have the chance! Poor poor Demy i want to pet him and give him cookies... But anyway will totally enjoy anything you end up writing in this i'm sure so take your time and have fun!

manic the hedgehog chapter 6 . 8/14/2007
hehe like mew chappie cnt w8 4 nxt bit -
MyDreamsToYou chapter 6 . 8/13/2007
oh poor demyx! give him a hug for me! anyway this was a great and well written chapter! it was definately worth the wait! :3
leaf the invisible chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
Oh NOES! poor Demy...he just wanted to make things better for Leon -sniffles- Laguna is so sweet -pats him- i enjoy him XD

leaf the invisible chapter 4 . 7/22/2007
OMg i fell off the face of the planet with work. Poor boys..and Laguna! oh dears...-runs off to the next chapter.