Reviews for The Hospital
Mouat97 chapter 9 . 12/23/2011
:DDD
Kaylz chapter 9 . 7/1/2009
I dont care, i loved it. I always thought Bella should have screamed a little at Edward. Get off her chest. lol.
Twilightlovergirl chapter 9 . 12/13/2008
aaww i loved it
d4ni3ll3 chapter 9 . 1/29/2008
Oh it's perfect but i do think you can continue, have the voltri come in some how, they could find out about bella knowing about them?
loudie chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
aw thats soo cute! i loved this story so much! lol. nice job.

loudie
yayme2012 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
I have to say, this was good, but I like Accidents Happen much better.
XxWicked-LovelyxX chapter 9 . 10/23/2007
ok. So really great story. My friend and I loved how creative you were with your plot. However, just for some friendly advise, you might want to put a disclaimer on your story or mention stephenie meyer somehow. YOu had A LOT of lines taken from the book. We would hate for a talented author, such as yourself, to be sued for such a trivial mistake. But all in all, love your work.
purtyinpink71121 chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Yeah, the ending just kind of left us hanging, but that's okay. At least we know it's a happy ending, lol.

Overall this was a pretty dang good story! I enjoyed reading it a lot.

But, I do have a few things to say. I really hope you're open to concrit?

1. You had some grammar mistakes in this story. The main one that really stuck out at me was the repeated use of "would of" or "could of" etc. The correct way to say that is "would have" or "could have". It's a common misconception, so don't feel bad. I just thought I would let you know. Maybe a beta would be a smart idea to help with those few little mistakes that slip through?

2. Yeah... chapter 7 (I think) was pretty much all from New Moon. That's not the problem though... the problem was that a lot of the passages didn't make sense in your story. example: You used a line where Edward told Bella that she wasn't dreaming and she wasn't dead. Well... she never actually thought she was dead in this story, since the whole Italy thing never happened. So while I don't directly object to borrowing bits and pieces from the book, I suggest you pick those bits and pieces a bit more carefully next time ]

Anyway, other than those few little things, this was an excellent story.

Your plot line was brilliant, and your writing was fantastic. I really had a great time reading this story, it was superb!

Great job!

-Skye
Electric-Blue-Eyes chapter 9 . 9/11/2007
Nice! Loved the ending personally...

*Vmapiregal22*
NorthernLights25 chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
I liked the ending.
wordsaremyescape chapter 9 . 9/9/2007
lol. its a great nonetheless. i really liked it!
NorthernLights25 chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter!
purple is my color chapter 7 . 7/22/2007
Wow. I can't wait to see what Charlie says. This story is really good.
wordsaremyescape chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
go bella! i just loved how she got back at him like thaqt. plz update really soon and have fun on vacation!
Ginormous Funtastic Everything chapter 8 . 7/19/2007
I love you stories! Please post as soon as you get back from that cottage! I love it!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »