Reviews for Sleepwalker
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 11 . 7/12/2008
So he died and never found out? Geez just as angsty as clamp! But it did end somewhat like real life I guess. Not everything turns out nice n the end. Make a sequel! Will Ashura be in it he usually is in these type of stories. -_-
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
This is moving sorta fast. Kurorin wouldve 'talked' with him firstand gotten to know him more and then mightve done this later. oh well!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Dont let Fai die! T.T Serously thats kinda of expected! Put a twist. I like this story though!
Era Fey chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
wow all the girls in the story seem to be very hard to persuade! lol
678909 chapter 11 . 4/29/2008
wow, that was cool. I totally understand your angsty plot-bunny every time I even think about Fay and Kurogane it's all like ANGST ANGST ANGST! I have no complainst... but you have some gramatical errors you might want to look into. That is all.
Desean sama chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
I really like this story...amde me feel all warm and fuzzy while still feeling like I didnt want it to end
as the stars watch me descend chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
And yet again, this story has reduced me to tears. (Don't worry, that's a compliment! )
Moro-moro chapter 11 . 8/7/2007
This was a very well written story! That ending made me sob buckets. Good job.
firedragongirl chapter 11 . 6/17/2007
Kyasa, nu! FAI-CHAN! XD This was a really cute story! I wish that Fai-chan stayed alive though. He really became a part of Kuro-rin's life. lolz It was really cute! I hope you type more like this (except happier XD)
Sesshyro chapter 10 . 6/13/2007
OMG Fay died O.O-T_T oh wellz, dat's what happens when there's angst XD
Lynne5 chapter 11 . 6/13/2007
You really are close to Ohkawa-sensei's sadism. You nearly made me cry, you evil!

ToT
BoyShort chapter 9 . 6/12/2007
I love your writing style and story, and I don't know why I didn't comment on it before. I mean, you seem to have nearly perfected Kurogane's attitude, which a lot of fanstories seem to be lacking lately, and Yuuko is just awesome (as always)!

I can't wait to read what happens next.
Mizunoshine chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
I really like the story itself! AU can be pretty interesting, I guess. Yuuko with her pipe... _

But you know, there are far too many grammar mistakes in it, sorry. Sometimes it's nearly painful. So, please, pretty please, get yourself a beta reader - if possible a native speaker.

I'd offer to do this myself, but unfortunately English is only my second language. And even though I had very good marks at school, I personnally don't dare to even write English FanFiction. Because here language has to be rather perfect.

Once you find a corrector it'll be great for all of us to continue reading this story! I'm defintitely looking forward to it! _

Bye!
Sesshyro chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Yet another cliffie, authors these days have fun making us reader suffer ,
rain angst chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
This is so good. Can't wait for the next chapter.