Reviews for Two Silent Feet
Lama00 chapter 8 . 1/12/2014
I enjoyed reading your story and like the chemistry you created between Misao and Soujiro it's so unique .Also what's more I like about your fic is the way you portrayed Soujiro , you really put well how you are understanding his views and questioning things from his experience in life,which is so rare. He defiantly not some sweet and cute little boy , he pretty has his madness side that's a lot of people understatement him.

While I like your fic You need to give some focus on the plot since Misao is working on a mission and do research about geisha so you could write pleasantly about Japan history.

Also there are some plenty grammar mistakes and spelling you need to gave a fix to it such as word "Wondering" it's spell "Wandering".

And last make the chapter a little longer
Guest chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
This is one of the tiny percentage of the fanfics that actually write characters as they are. Loving it so far. Misao acts just like her. And her interaction with Soujiro was awesome :D

I hope it stays the same. Or gets better.
Danielle Winters chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This is freaking awesome! :) Hope you can keep writing!
rycchan chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Hi! I'm a new reader of this Fanfic. I had just started reading yesterday and had finished today and I would like to say to please continue this fanfic. This is my first time reading a SoujiroXMisao fanfic for it is very hard to find one. I like it how you portray Soujiro as a teasing kind of person. It's just too cute for him. xD Anyways, I hope you keep updating the revised/rewritten fanfic you just posted. I'll be always looking forward to the following chapters even if you disappear again. hahaha.

Anyways, I hope I would read unexpecting events on the following chapters. xD

Ry-chan :DD
Lau chapter 9 . 2/6/2012
I found your fic yesterday, and I couldn't stop reading until I read all of what's available.

I must say, it is a great story so far. I like how both Misao and Soujiro aren't as kind and polite as we generally see them in other fics. That is so refreshing. I like how both are combative and sarcastic. They treated the other roughly, and as time passed their comments got more vicious. At first I didn't get why the story was developing like it was at first, but then I read chapter 7. Man, that was a thing of pure beauty. It was brilliant how all the teasing finally got to Soujiro, how he broke for a second time, and how he confronts Misao. Really if we think about it, the poor boy just cant win, and really, it is really unfair others seems to be forgiven more easily than he is.

I like that he consider her weak. Well, obviously, compared to him, of course she is, but she is strong in her own way, he just have to notice. And Misao, she has started to care for him but it is too stubborn to accept it. By the way, I like Seikou, its a nice character, and I like how she is proud of her trade and how strict yet kind she is. (I can tell you did research on geishas, it shows :) )

It's good to see Kenshin and the rest of the gang in the story, I have always wanted to read a fic where Soujiro had a chance to visit Kenshin after their fight.

Oh, before I forget, that scene when Misao is training to serve a customer she hates was so awesome, specially those bits describing her body language.

I think you should continue this story as it is. I know it is hard (and I actually feel a little bad about asking you this, specially since I have a fic of my own in similar circumstances), but I think it really is in a good path as it is. I'm subscribing to Story Alert so I'll be back inmediately in case you decide to continue this.

Good job and good luck!
The-Lone-Lemon chapter 9 . 12/14/2011
I am a new reader and I would love to see where you go with this! If I had started reading this one back when you had started it, I would still be asking for more!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
do continue. this is too nice to be left unwritten
apple chapter 9 . 12/10/2011
cant wait for any updates
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
what a waste of such a good story... hope you update
shinku0715 chapter 8 . 1/13/2011
Hi. It's been 3 yrs since I last read this Seta x Misao fic. I'm quite disappointed that you no longer have the heart to finish it. And it's quite a waste. Such a beautiful beautiful story. :(
LinchEe chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
This story is awesome! I like the way you portray Soujiro in explaining to Misao about Aoshi and forgiveness.

I'm excitedly waiting for the next update... This was the 3rd SouMi fic I have read and out of the three stories, this totally caught my attention! I hope you update more chapters for this wonderful story and especially to your other SouMi fic 'Screeching Blade' (which is the 4th SouMi fic I've read so far). Your writing moves me and I can't wait to read more. Please-please update soon! :')

Your the best!
weaponsmistress1010 chapter 8 . 10/24/2010

I feel like crying soooooo hard because of frustration!

it's been almost 3 years since the last update!

please oh please continue?

this was the first misao/soujiro fic i read coz i wanted to try it out and now i'm hooked because of this!

please don't let it end!

i'll even offer to help in anyway i can!

please continue!
KKM chapter 8 . 12/14/2009
Okay, "Kyuu" lol. I have to say that I totally enjoyed reading this as a person who was never big into Rurouni Kenshin fandom. I love how detailed and thought out you've made each chapter and your character discriptions are amazing. I really do hope that you go along with your idea to finish this because it really is a good story. I felt like I was reading an actual book instead of a fanfiction.

sirwayde chapter 8 . 9/21/2009
This is a beautiful story with lots of potential to be one of the great Misao/Soujiro stories.I like the way you portrayed Soujiro as being purposely annoying and defensive of Soshio.I really hope you continue with this deserves and ending.