Reviews for After the Curtain Falls
alexandraomega chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Oh please keep writing! I know you wrote this in 2007 or something, but please!
villana81 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Your story is so good. That was awesome when V comes to the gallery and he expects how their reunion will be and then Evey starts screaming at him because he's not V. So what hapened to his face? Please update, this story is great!
PadawanCassy chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
Hi!

I like your story a lot, please up date soon, I can't wait to see what happens next.

Cassy
brainfear chapter 2 . 9/13/2008
Completed? Post more soon please, if not!
0lizzybennet0 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
hehe, that was perfect! Both the story and the song i had playing while reading, These Boots Were Made for Walking just as I read the click of V's boots. Now I have an image of V slowly strutting across the floor, not a bad image! Thanks for a great story, please continue!
Youko Demon chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
That's really beautiful.
NordyGirl chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
PLEASE UPDATE!
BeyondBloodBath chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
This is agreat story. hope to see more of it soon! _
The Ironic Authoress chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Beautiful! I love it and I can't wait to the next chapter!

Sabrina
nightmistress92 chapter 2 . 7/11/2007
good job liked it alot
your unwritten story chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
Another great chapter. I applaud you on a job well done... although you are not in fact done with the story 0_o

I love that you made Evey skeptical of V's return, most people would have just had some cliche scene where he comes to the door and she runs to him, jumps into his arms and confesses her undying devotion for him... but you dared to be different (and it rocked... hard!). The whole scene with the roses in the kitchen was cute, i honestly didn't expect there to be roses in there, but yeah it worked very well with the chapter. Evey's reaction was very real.

“V…I…I…” she choked as a fresh wave of tears cascaded down her cheeks. She looked away, wanting to fade into the woodwork until she could calm down. She felt his gentle hand caress her cheek, trying to soothe her. He picked her up and carried her to the couch. Sitting down, he wrapped her in his arms. She snuggled into his coat and quietly cried into his chest. She placed an ear to his heart, listening to it. He breathed. She heard his lungs expand and his heart beat as he waited for her to absorb the information. Her fingers gripped his shirt and slowly she started to breathe again."
fabulous1 chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
Well done,well done...I await some more!:)
alatariel10 chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
Yay! I had forgotten I added this story to my Story Alert with the hopes it would be updated. Luckily you did.

I like the fact that you made Evey so skeptical of V's return, seeing as how he died (I haven't seen the movie - only read the '80s comic and an online script). Actually, I'm quite happy with the whole story. I suppose one could say there isn't enough conflict, but I'm sure you're getting there (plus it's only chapter two); one could also count Evey's mistrust as conflict as well.

Looking forward to more!