Reviews for The wound that would not heal
BelleDayNight chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I just recently read the House of M series. This fic is quite plausible too! Good job! Poor Magnus and Rogue...never do things quite work out for them, huh? I still can't believe he was one of the ones to lose his mutant genes. Temporary or not. You're the best Rogue/Magneto writer out there! Thanks so much for sharing your obsession via fanfics!
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
nice to see there are others out there who like house of M
Christina chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Aww. Why did wanda have to make the perfect world for all of our favorite heroes and then take it away? I love the way you had Anna and Magnus interact in this. Anna is so cute! i love your Fics. Please keep them coming.
Professor Horatio Hufnagel chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Oh Anna Marie, so naive. I loved the tie to the ending, it surprised me in such a positive way. Was this a oneshot, or is there going to be more?
kiragecko chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Why are Erik and Anna such a good couple? I'm always surprised by how well they work together. Your family dynamics were wonderful and left me wishing for a while that it had been real. Logan makes a great step-dad.

kiragecko
Randirogue chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
This is excellent. I hope to see more.

:D
BlueFoxglove chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Hi! I loved your story! I didn't read House Of M, but I loved what you did here, and I think you should continue this! Not come back to reality but explore what would have happened if House of M continued. How the relantioship of Magnus and Anna develops, how it affects her family and the politics, would Gambit appear? Imagine, he could be a new guard! It gave me a lot of ideas , please write more!

Thanks!
Lily in Blue chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
For some reason, I've always adored the House of M reality. I've always wished we could have seen more of it. I love seeing someone writing snippets from the House of M (and well-written ones at that) and I really enjoyed the read. Thanks!