Reviews for Fran Finds her Hero
missreno2012 chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww~~~~~! Why aren't there any men like Balthier in the real world?TT_TT
MichNeudorf chapter 5 . 11/1/2007
OH PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love it so much! Great job! BALTHIER IS SO AWESOME! Okay, I'm sorry for all the capitals... BUT I LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH! Keep it up! _'
Mavellena chapter 5 . 8/15/2007
I like it, but I do have a few critisisms. I will explain them, because I think your is worth continuing, so woth an honest review.

If Balthier broke into his own home, which I have assumed, and someone he knew caught him (lets say Cid) wouldn't there have been a remark that had let Fran know more about his past? (I hope I make sense) Anyway, I would have liked a more detailed description of being caught and sent to Nalbina. In previous chapters there wasn't such a time-gap.

Secondly, I think the lyrics of the song somewhat interrupt the flow.

That was all, I like your writing style and would like to keep on reading.
MetalChickCrisis2040 chapter 5 . 7/31/2007
aw..i love this story so far! _
bittersweet rhapsody chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
My new favorite story. You portrayed them both so well, and the use of the song gave it a really nice touch. There are more chapters to come, I hope?

favorite, alert list

Keep it up!
Akimekura Amura chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Perhaps not a kiss on the lips, but rather a kiss on Fran's hand instead. Considering they probably haven't had enough time together to warrent such intimacy as a kiss on the lips. And Balthier could have done a kiss on the hand in a very dramatic fashion and still give the chapter just the right amount of fluff... _

One quote pops into my head... "If I profane with my unworthiest hand this holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand to smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss." Ya know... Make him say something like that. (Shakespeare rules! _)

But having the scene in the Nalbina Dungeons seems like something Balthier would do. Heh. Screw formalities and having romantic scenes in romantic places. He goes for extreme drama! _

Sounds like a sport... Hehe

Of course it needs to be spelled with just an X...

Like X-treme... *shakes head* Okay, I'm going now.

So, who's house was it they broke into? His old man's?

Write more soon! _
Yasminesoul chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Yay! Fluff! I really am enjoying this story. I hope to read more soon.
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
Aww, fluff is always appreciated! (even if it is Nalbina, but hey, they're sky-pirates; what do they care?) :)
fnb333 chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
I love this story so far! I also like how the mood seems to stay with what the game portrayed it's own scenes as, and Balthier is such a gentlemen! XD Actually I don't really know if that's true yet, because I haven't finished the game, but I love it all the same! :3 No critism needed, dude! XD
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Applause for your excellent portrayal of an intoxicated version of everyone's favourite Viera! I am in great anticipation for the morning after, with all it's headaches and pain-relievers! :)
Akimekura Amura chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Heh, drunk Fran... I'd imagine she'd have a difficult time maintaining balance in those shoes... but then again, she is a Viera.

Hmm... I always find pub names to be rather entertaining too. If you have need of a new pub name in the future you should name it the "Squishy Cactuar". _

Hah... squishy...

That's a funny word.
Firey Chronicles chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
wow, one chapter a day. yay, my first BalthierFran fic. I'm not that into the pairing though
Zaz9-zaa0 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Lovely take on their acquaintanceship, can't wait for more! :)
Akimekura Amura chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Hehe quite cute...

Although I almost find it a bit disturbing after reading "Reins of History." by PookaSeraph. Heh. She certainly does a good job with the idea that Fran's Balthier's mum.

Well, keep up the good work. I love the dialogue. It certainly is witty and entertaining. _
Blueezy chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
oh i like this fic

I like how fran's opinion of balthier rises and falls with each of his comments LOL i;m like that with ppl too