Reviews for Overshare
chabachibi-chan chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wow. You are the only one who wrote a Jiyu x Freesia fanfic. ;_; Why is this couple unknown! Anyways, Thanks so much for writing this. It's makes me happy that I'm not the only one. ;D
Dark Saviour chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Nice story, I like it! It's to bad there is no storys about them, coz those two rock!
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Yeah, that's exactly how girls "bonded" with each other. lol

Nicely done, hopefully you'll write more of Freesia/Jiyu.
chibichoco chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Hahaha! That was hilarious! Seriously... nice. Yeah XD
priderocks chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
wow you even wrote a Freesia/Jiyu one? Too cool! ITs weird that theres not many of these... they're a really good couple and really very obvious in the canon story.
Arakan chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
“How could you not have seen it coming? Seriously, they sleep in the same bed you know,” Mikage answered nonchalantly.

That will kill anyone boys or girls out there!

Wahahahaha, but seriously, how they cannot see?.

Another nice story phantom-san!
Hofftailing chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Layla/Sora, Asuna/Ayaka, Sachiko/Yumi and now Jiyu/Felicia- a couple that no one writes for, but is so obvious. You are just hitting all my OTPs.
guubear chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
jiyu/freesia are so ignored in this fandom, but they are my otp! thanks for writing this fic. :D
writer-jm chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
*gasps* OMG! I just checked this area out on whim! And here you go touching on an oft forgotten shoujo-ai pairing!

It's much appreciated too! (you might want to not type "Chapter One" if you're not going to make more than one chap!)

I like the way Mikage said "they were busy with each other"! Sometimes you really show me how much of a dirty mind I have...

"Some serious winking and nudging?" Okay, you're good.

You know those boys aren't too bright... well, the monkeys are, but the blonde and his counterpart... yeah... (snort)

Ah, hand-in-hand and sharing a drink? How romantic!

And snuggling! You're really trying to make me burst with joy, aren't you? Kill me with cuteness? Well, I have a high cute tolerance (cause I enjoy it so much!).

Ban is an idiot? Aliens? He could have at least blame a "Lesbo Ray" (in the process of beign patented by me and Teresa Kaiju).

"Strawberries and chocolate sauce?" 2 aphrodesiacs! That means trouble! LOL

And they're feeding each other? (passes out from joy)

“Stop trying destroy my alternate reality you morons! I live there!”

Good line... It's true for me too! ROTFL

AND finally kissing! Hurrah!

Ban and Shiro kissing might cancel out... Boy they're delusional! It'd still be funny though.

Hm? "What the hell are they doing to each other now?" Okay... Now I'm curious! My hentai senses are tingling!

"Death by nosebleed?" A common occurance in shoujo-ai stories!

Your one and only? Shame on you! You didn't do it from the girls' perspective! (it doesn't count! LOL) Well, I'll try to write something for them eventually. You've set the bar, now I have to do something about it as well!

See ya! Can't believe I almost didn't get to see this one today!

You update fiend! XD