Reviews for Wash Away
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
so far this is the best fic I've ever read from you _ I love the fisrt part when Cloud made love to her *O* that was smexy! *_* (I'm wasn't really into the Yuffitine part xD but it was cute n_n) man... can't get enough of cloti fics like these x3 thanks again for writing such awesome fanfics :3
LadyDream3512 chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
It was very interesting. I love it! I love the way you wrote this, I don't really think it's to much OOC, it's fine :D

Keep up the awesome work!
Ski October chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Amazing! I love the concept of Vincent with a child-it's so adorable! And I'm glad Cloud finally came to his senses! It's about damned time!
mom calling chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I just got the message that you've posted a new story, and before reading it I decided to check out the other stories you've done and see what I've missed. This was your first story for ff7, so it'll be fun to see how or if you've changed over time. This is a sweet little story and the transition from Cloud and Tifa to Vincent and Yuffie was nicely done (tho that sounds so clinical or book-reportish) - the baby is the pivot point and it's a baby we've been waiting for! Thanks for this. mc
AAHHH chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Best story EVER!
Kisdota-The Freak Gamer chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
UWE HE HE, THIS WAS EXCELENT WORK, I DON'T THINK IT WAS
fate chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
great story
Cloti22 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
zack strifeadorable. hehe he would look kinda like sora from kingdom hearts. yeah? ]
cloudlover2989 chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
i think you should try somthing simular like the sam thing in the begining but cloud leaves and tifa meets zack and cloud has to fight foe her love again. but cloud had a very good reason to leave like maybe shinra kidnapped him or theatened to hurt her. and maybe vincent was the one who saved cloud and he has to make yuffie ove him to idk thought it would be cool if you wrote it
Aveira chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
I don't know how many times I've read this, but I absolutely love it! I can't belive I haven't reviewed until now... It's beautifully written, detailed, and sweet. I don't think anyone is OOC at all. Great job! :)
nitaBonita chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
cute! liked it a lot~
Asterxia Sy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
That was very sweet! And I like the tameness of the adult content, it keeps the piece sweet and meaningful. Nice job on capturing the emotions and personalities of all the characters! Thanks for the great piece! _
Chaerring Trinity chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
i love it no not to ooc and Vince is just yummy all around so... Yay for Yuffie she caught him!
MsRainey chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
I've read this numerous of times and I can't believe I haven't submitted a review yet! I loved it! Cloti and Yuffentine fluff is soo awesome! Excellent job! :D

Tori
Mwezi chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
After reading ’Helpless When She Smiles’, I felt like I had to check to see if you’d written anymore Vincent/Yuffie stories, and I was glad to see that you had!

I really liked this one, and especially how you’ve managed to successfully blend two pairings into one story. I happen to be a Cloud/Tifa shipper as well, and it was a good variation from the many Yuffentines I usually read.

I quirked a smile when I read the part where Tifa is addressing Zack, and Cloud answers in stead. That is exactly the humor I picture Cloud having! Now, why can’t he act like that in the FF7 and AC?

I also adore the way you keep the characters so in character. Vincent’s reaction to the pregnancy was exactly the way it could have been, because that is who Vincent Valentine is. And also the fact that he has trouble admitting that he loves Yuffie, which is understandable, considering what he has gone through in the past.

I also read the sequel while I was at it, and it was a lovely piece of fluff. It was cute, and seeing Vincent handle the job of being a father was rather amusing. I was a bit surprised though, that you had Yuffie turn down his proposals, but I guess the Lucrecia issue is a good enough reason.

The only thing I disagreed with was that you removed his cape, but then again I am a purist and I find that the thing really makes him look good, although it is shredded and slightly strange looking. Well, I’m just glad you didn’t have him cut his hair. Anyway, keep up the splendid work, and continue posting amazing stories like these! Take care!