Reviews for My cup runneth over
zemyrocks chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
This was sooooo good and sooooo sad all at the same time!
Kayti13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Well, that's depressing. And extremely well written. Kudos. Awesome story!
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Wow. You have an extraordinary mastery of allegories, and you spun this one very well indeed. Kudos!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh wow. Beautiful wording. The metaphors fit together perfectly to show how everything changed.
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my. 588 words and I'm sobbing.
Kitsune1818 chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Good metaphors. I like this Dean PoV of himself, its self explanatory. Realli good ficlet.
seishi1 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I shouldn't be crying, but I am.
Jules chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
WOW! Just WOW! Powerful and poignant!
robbstarkswoman chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Oh wow. This is perfect. I love it, and I love how you've written it and the comparison between Dean and Sam and wow. Well done.
DawnoftheNutter chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Awww...very sad :(, but very good.
nwspaprtaxis chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That's so true - you nailed Dean in a nutshell and it's so so sad. Dean's silver that's been reforged... and Sam's the gold that can be scratched up. Love the milk metaphor. Love the fairy tale tone... LOVES!
maipigen chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
awesomeness - nice use of methaphors that sum of the truly sad existence Dean has had from the get go.

happy future writing

ditte mai

hermitme chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Aww! :( This was so sad, and so true. Great writing. Loved your imagery and metaphors. *pets Dean*
Mad Server chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
That was amazing! It's almost like you've invented a whole new language in which to hurt Dean. Very compelling and very original!
bhoney chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow, this was really poetic, beautifully written, and so, so sad.

"Dean, on the other hand, was made of silver, and silver can be hardened, sharpened to a whisper-lethal edge. So Daddy took Dean, and in the heat of that fire he reforged Dean into something useful. A knife and a handful of bullets. Dean was a treasure once. Now he is a weapon. And there is no use crying over spilled milk."