Reviews for Butterfly Tears
AriannaAmanLoveDanijelaZ07 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
i dont like yuki n shuichi but u just made fall 4 them ryu & shu r my life btw keep on writing 3 arianna
AriannaAmanLoveDanijelaZ07 chapter 11 . 1/4/2011
AriannaAmanLoveDanijelaZ07 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
aww so sweet :D
Anonymous creative right chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I never reviewed a fanfiction before, but I must say, I like the way you wrote this and it makes me wanna cry to think that awesome cute Ryuichi was hit D"":
AshleyTangerine chapter 4 . 6/14/2010
Ooh la la! I'm going Cheri-sama here! Ryu-chan finally works it up!
AshleyTangerine chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Oh man, that what-else-is-sticky comment was the icing on the cake! Or the ice-cream (grins).
Shadowfox13 chapter 11 . 4/22/2010
another story to add to favorites
Be one with Mother Russia chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
I wanted to see if that would work... ya no, the pop bottle thingie, and guess what? It does! lol, it was all like BOOM! And I was standing too close, cause I had pop alls over me! lol.
hangmun chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Ish love this story! *fan girl glomp* Ryuichi-tama suits teh story perfectly!
miotracara chapter 11 . 5/21/2009
Oh wow, that was both a quick read and incredibly addictive at the same time! The best part for me was the metaphor of Yuki letting snow pile on his lost heart and Shu's sparkle melting it away. That was brilliant - well, all of it was brilliant, but I had to pick a favorite, no?
Azaraile chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
The first part did sound kind of erotic. In a funny way.

I'm not really a huge fan of angst but I really like this story. And I think that you really captured Ryuichi's personality and his strange thought process.

HokageAkamaru chapter 11 . 7/23/2008
Aww. This fic made me tear up... But I'm a big crybaby, so it's alright.

Wonderful story! Very well written! Thanks so much for posting it! I feel complete!

HA
Yogonem chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
Oh my god, I love this story! Ryuichi has got a very cute way of thinking!
Shuriken Blades chapter 11 . 6/3/2008
ZOMG! This story is one in a million! At an instant it can change from hilarious, to cute, to tear jerking :(!

...But then again, isn't that all what yaoi fan-girling is all about? -sparkle-

Thanks for the great read, I'mma tell all my peeps on Youtube about this, and maybe for the hell of it, when I release my Gravitation AMV, I'll mention that your story is a huge inspiration, because, well...it is :D

Thankyou!
Tis Inevitable chapter 11 . 3/9/2008
Yay I get a hug from the bunny! I wanna buy one of those bunnies. They're so cute. Awesome story by the way. At first I thought you were just going to leave it at Ryuichi thinking happy thoughts about Yuki and Shuichi but then you added in the brother! I don't know why but I always forget his name... Oh well, I'll remember it soon.