Reviews for Not So Simple
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 3/26
Pretty adorable. I need fudge... and bandages. *snicker* And he's so proud of Danny's naming abilities... *laughs*
Good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
A reasonable approach to the big reveal. It is nice sometimes to see Jack get the first glimpse as it is usually someone else and he does tend to react well to such things. Thank you for posting this!
Awsomeness chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This story was amusing and fun to read! I I love Josh reaction at the end. It can't get any better than this! Well if you don't count Darkfoxkit that is.
xThomas2 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
You make him comic relief.
Leoncrazy59 chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Sequel!
EvelynWn chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
That last line earned it a fave by itself. Jack is probably one of the only people in that show I can honestly believe would be amused by Danny's particular fondness for puns. Probably where he gets it from actually.

I also really like that Jack's first impression was to laugh at the joke rather than freak out, it's really in character.
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This was a great story and if you haven't already I really think you should write a sequel!
ToscaThorCat chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Yeah... Jack wouldn't be able to cope without fudge, would he? plus he gets distracted easily. I think this is one of the best "Jack finds out" stories, since it is in character for Jack.
Insecurity's Sanity chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Sequel!
123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
sequel!
Dragonscorch chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Great job! And yea, this definately needs a sequal. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
lol! sequel.
i has demanded one
too-much-inspiration chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Definitely not your typical reveal fic. Thank you for posting this!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
"Hah! That's clever!" That was cute. I thought he was going to be all like, "DUH!" like all the others, but the Fenton sense of humor pulls through
Rocky Pond chapter 1 . 4/25/2013