Reviews for Unhappy Information
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I'm SO glad that I could read these one right after the other. I don't know if I'd have been able to handle not getting immediate information after you left off so uncertainly in the last chapter. ; Thank god he's okay. :)
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
The Dirty Pair's relationship's suddenly on the spotlight ARGH! I WANT YUUSHI TO BURST INTO MUKAHI'S ROOM AND MAKE OUT WITH HIM!
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
I think it was a nice story idea. For some reason Hiyoshi seemed a little too panicked for me, but in that situation it's very possible he was like that.

What really got annoying, honestly, was the Japanese in there. That's always something that can irk me, and other readers. I didn't know what some of the things in Japanese meant, and for others it would've been perfectly fine to just put "I'm very sorry" or "Thank you very much." Other than that, though, the overall writing was nice.

Good job. I liked this story. :)

-Dana.
Magical Girl Powpow chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
gakuto...*sob* T.T. *glomp* YOU'RE NOT DEAD!
shadowinRW chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
SO you're going to continue this, right? Because I want to see what happens next!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Nice!
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
"I owe you one."

Yes, he does. :( Shtuupid Oshitari. He should've sent like, roses or sum'n!

Glad you updated.
Shahi Aesoir chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I really like it!11 What is going to happen next? I am dieing to know, please update soon!
McGwee chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Gaku-chan!
KibethShea chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
hmm.. that was fast P and then i mean both the update and the news. don't think they would know that he would be ok so soon after an operation, but then again, it's a fanfic. who cares? P aww... poor yuushi... can't wait for the next one!
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
YOO ANGIEE!~ -hearts...wait. circles you- (please tell me you get this or ill have to smack you)anyways. Tee hee. im such a failure. im reviewing and im like ur editor. i FAIL. oh well. YAY WE MADE IT PUBLIC THAT ANTI HAS AN EDITOR!

feel the love

~Ica~
Winter Marshmellow chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
“Moshi moshi, Hiyoshi.”

Hey, that rhymed. 8D

“Tell Gakuto… I … said thanks, I owe you one.”

That's all he can say at a time like this? DX Yuushi... He needs to get off his lazy bum and sneak out to see his savior~!