Reviews for Agni's Monolgue
Lea chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
WOW! That's... wow. I don't have words. It's beautiful. It's like in the Witness The Prince's Training by BN2P:
"The sun is more mighty and powerful than the moon (...) but one cannot simply look at the sun and admire it's brilliance. When people try to glance at the sun, they are forced to squint, for its radiance is too much to handle. And when they attempt to fully take in the sun's appearance at the middle of the day, at the peak of its supposed beauty (...) they won't be able to do so. Very few people can glance at the sun for a few seconds, except when it is sunset. Sunset is beautiful, but it is when the sun starts to hide in its watery cave, leaving the world in the dark. The moon is just reflecting the sun's light at night, and individuals can only wholly understand its value at the time of the full moon. (...) And then people will see how much more glamorous that celestial body is, and the great part is that they can appreciate it for hours, staring at it like priceless gold in the midst of the night sky."
Aadiana chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Loved that last line

"You watch your little tame fire - I'll watch my coming inferno."
SparklingStar25 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow... :)
Always-Striving chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
What a beautiful and thorough metaphor. Amazing work.
Crazy Dyslexic Nerd chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That is amazing.

-Dyslexic Nerd
Yoholic chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Loved your wording
miluvrox chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Well I believe that Azula is and will always be much better than Zuko and Zuko will always be weaker than Azula.
X59 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
this was a brilliant.
HerGoldenWings chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
:) nice, very very very nice.
zubiesoup chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Beautiful, just, beautiful, a few small typo's, but so enjoyable and so MOVING that I can happily ignore those!

It was slightly repetitive but i think in this case that was a good thing.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Sweet. I love it. Good job. It's zuko right?
CyberD chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
amazing. this is s wonderful metaphor! the story is well written too.
razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
Oh, very clever! I like it! Going on favs!
CultOfStrawberry chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Wow. This was EXCELLENT.
kapparan chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
i really liked this. it took a second to get the tame fire/inferno metaphors to Azula/Zuko, but i got there in the end. i like the idea of Agni laughing at Azulas so called prodigal success. a neat, clean one shot, congrads.