Reviews for Harry Potter and The Ancient's Bane
Hikari Nova chapter 5 . 3/13
so ya started the startgate program between 85 and 92 instead of the cannon 95{ra killed}/97{they started exploring the gate network}
chaoswizard chapter 23 . 1/25
Keep it coming plz
monbade chapter 23 . 12/11/2014
good story, any more?
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
Man...I can't believe this story has been abandoned. It was probably the best SGA crossover I've read. The writing was excellent, and I love the badass scenes that Harry has against the Wraith. The character development between Jason and John and Jason and James was really well done. After so many years of nothing, I doubt we'll suddenly get an update, but I hope one day you will have the time to come back and finish this amazing story. Great job!
kitty chapter 23 . 10/22/2014
I really liked this story. A shame it was abandoned. Since its been 6 years since it was updated
I guess it wont be now. :(
Fuyutaro son chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
you never explained why she doesn't like jason.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 23 . 7/28/2014
Omg this is such an amazing story I really hope you add more
Gracealma chapter 23 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story. Can't wait for an update.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 74,364.
If you want to sign, go to:
Claire Danielle chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
Really enjoying the story so far. I think Major Lorne's in for an ass kicking. Not only did he order Jason the only one who can control the weapons and shields stunned but his actions nearly allowed feedback to blow up Atlantis.

I suspect John will see through the Majors bluster and realize he has a grudge one that could cost them. I wonder if anything can be salvaged from the destroyed city, even if only neutronium or the ZPM materials.

I hope you continue this soon the cliff hanger is gonna drive me mad.
Tactition101 chapter 23 . 1/27/2014
Lorne is a dead man.
Vangran chapter 21 . 12/31/2013
Pure genius! Please, update soon!
MyRandomName chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
Great story I hope you continue it some day
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
nice really nice! I cant wait for the next chapter.