Reviews for Operation Wincest
DeanaSaniWinchester22 chapter 3 . 7/8
This story is just my style,Humor and Dean being an even larger idiot than usual.
rerichardson5 chapter 1 . 6/4
I am so enjoying reading your story. It really made me laugh. Great work! :)
LaceysBasketball chapter 3 . 1/20
Thank you! I really liked it
Pudding Chick chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Oh. My. Holy. Goodness.
This is amazing. Purely awesome. I screamed through the whole fic! I like the idea, I like your writing, the plot drives me literally insane - but in a positive way! Please, give us more! Hurry, pleeeease, ok? :)
SiriuslyYours chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
I'm not really a fan of 'real wincest' but your 'fake wincest' was absolutely hilarious! And I loved how in character you wrote them both. Very funny story! :)
OfficiallyObsessedwithPyro chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
That is a perfect example of a perfect conversation.
sakura16to17 chapter 3 . 6/1/2011
Okay it is pretty funny...But comme onn its its its his brother...How can you make him kiss his brother! Hahahaha funny but still kinda disturbing...dont know weather to laugh or cry, Poor Sammmy
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
oh my god...that was hysterical!

They had to kiss...omg omg...hahahhahahahahahaha I'm not a fan of 'real' wincest myself, but I absolutely love this fic.

PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE?
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Dean continued with, "I mean, 'Cause this guy here, he's great in bed. I mean, he screams like a gir-"

And the whole moaning thing with the maid...omg this is so hiliarious I am choking...I have to keep quiet becuase my friend is sleeping in here, but I am finding it quite impossible.

Wincest...nice one Dean! :P
CosmicEssence chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
this is certainly weird...but amusing. the first chapter was the best although the 3rd was also pretty good. The fact that their so comfortable as brothers is a good thing but their ot tactile enough to make it as the 'gay image' in the long run. too bad there is no more to this...though to be honest i'm not sure where else you would take this. maybe an ending to it could be them finally leaving the motel (as a fake gay couple) and by leaving that motel they leave the whole charade behind. Just a suggestion to actually end this one rather than leave it loose as it is.
PreviouslyDead chapter 3 . 6/7/2009
So funny. Loved every sentence, especially this last bit in chapter three!
Captured.By.Insanity chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
OMFG THATS HILARIOUS! HAHA~~! _ _
love-is-hate93 chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
That was fuckin' hilarious!

Gotta love it!
jasper03 chapter 3 . 11/21/2008
Tee-Hee Giggle-Ha! That was hilarious! Dean's ideas are normally a bust.
Hyper Kid chapter 3 . 9/11/2008
Oh noes, the subliminal messaging worked! XD Luvs the story, it's teh awesome!