Reviews for A Konoha Coup d'etat
hiNAru Aburame chapter 17 . 5/22/2013
OMG!

er... Hi! and... hey is 2013! continue pleeeeeeaaaassssseeeee! i hope really much you continue soon...

Greetings!

PS: Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaasssseeeee! TT_TT is really interesting and and... jo... pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssseeee!TT_TT
muzikchic4eva chapter 17 . 11/22/2011
OMG PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN! I know it's been a year, but hey, this story is really good. you don't know how sad it made me reading the first few chapters and now that they're fighting back, i have to know what's going to happen. so please?

i'm usually not a fan of shikamaruxino, but reading their reunion made it seem like shikamaru really IS meant to be with ino.

so yeah. update soon!
JitterBugSlug chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
Well, as usual the OC fails epically.

So does your portrayal of Tsunade. I don't care how necessary it is to your plot, there's no way Tsunade would believably fall victim to that. It's contrived, and it makes everything else that follows feel fake. Either you need a new plot (my choice), or you need a new way to achieve Tsunade's removal.
Arrowachi chapter 17 . 9/15/2010
OH MY GOODNESS! It really was worth the wait! This chapter had EVERYTHING! Suspense, action, drama, romance and more that I can't think of lol. Stuff happened so fast but you wrote it so well that it was easy to follow! I am a little sad that the Chaita that was helping Hinata and the others got killed off but it makes sense in the story. XD Wow everything was soooo good it is hard to pick out the highlights for me lol. I hope that they finally get rid of Kokuzoko, but I think it won't be easy to free everybody in the village.

I can hardly wait for more!
Akiko Raikou chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
OH. MY. GOD. You have no idea how happy I am that you posted another chapter! I was so scared you might've just stopped, but here you are! Well let me say: it was fantastic! I'd been thinking about how bad things had been, and wondering how you were going to get yourself out of this mess but you did it! (and are still doing it :P) It was just great! Loved the action, and how you kept everyone so in character, and that things are starting to get resolved...! Ah, just wonderful, absolutely wonderful! My adrenaline's still pumping! Please please please don't wait so long to update :)
MONST3R chapter 17 . 8/9/2010
definitely worth the wait :)

AND YEAHH VICTORY IN THE HORIZON!
Elineding chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
Aaaah I really really love this story

I just NEED to know what comes next

otherwise I won't be able to survive

Well that's a little bit to dramatic but whatever!

i want more O.o
finnnorgana chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
Oh my goodness, it was so WORTH WAITING.

*huuug*

THANK YOU. Hinata and Shika are saaaved, and (almost) everyone's free from that mind control thingy and Kokuzoku is about to get a major ASS-WHOOPIN'. FFFFFFFYES. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm so excited!
siny chapter 17 . 8/3/2010
OMG great chapter. i love it so much. Can't wait for the next chapter. The battles are so amazing to read like i am right in it. it totally makes it worth the long wait. nice to read that the next updatd will be sooner can;t wait to see how tenten and lee will get neji back. Siny .
X-Burner 27 chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
Wow, seven months! And I thought I took long to update... Well, knowing that it's going to be ending soon is sweet and sour. It'll be nice to see how this madness ends, but sour to see it go. Oh well. The chapter was good. Nice length, full of action and eventful.

Update soon,

Write on!
Wandering Wonderer chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Oh god yes! Well, well worth the wait. My heart skipped a beat when I saw you'd updated.

The fight scenes are amazing, I'm so jealous! Also, from the first chapter to this chapter, I can see an improvement in your work. Just more of an incentive to keep writing ;D

Hinata! Neji! Naruto...

Good luck with the next chapter. Waiting patiently as always.
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
It's wonderful to see you back! And with such a lovely, dramatic chapter. This is way too much fun, you know that?

Interesting encounter between Shikamaru and the Chaita. They didn't break him, and I bet that drove Raikou up the wall. She strikes me as one of those people who needs to feel superior all the time.

The attack's beginning was nicely dramatic. What's the line? Oh yeah: "Rule one of being a dramatic hero: always arrive at the last minute!" or something like that?

Kokuzoku's past actions are coming back to bite him hard! He's spread himself too thin and is facing a truly angry Naruto. Unless I'm very much mistaken Naruto spent this entire chapter inches away from if not actively pulling on the Fox, which renders him very difficult to stop. Tsunade could probably down him if it came to it, but Kokuzoku's nowhere near Tsunade's level on the battlefield.

The battle between the members of Team Gai was very well done too. Juxtaposing Kokuzoku's fight to retain control of Neji with Tenten and Lee's attempts to restrain him/get him back was a particularly nice touch.

We have Hinata back! And presumably Anko and Ibiki as well, of course. Poor girl. And her poor team!

I'm sitting over here cheering Naruto on. All he has to do is keep forcing Kokuzoku to expend more energy and sooner or later he'll be forced to let his puppets go. Unless I'm much mistaken taking someone over takes time that Naruto's not going to give him, so he can't grab anybody else, and, as I've said before, I don't think Naruto's susceptible to the Halsegan.

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter,

-Phoenix
Gulanticus chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Welcome back, and thanks for posting
The Laughing Phoenix chapter 16 . 3/2/2010
Ah! Sorry sorry sorry! I missed this when it was updated, and didn't find out it had until just now! Forgive this humble reader?

At any rate, THIS WAS AWESOME! Team 8's one of my favorites, and I truly enjoy watching Shino and Kiba react when they believe Hinata dead. It's quite impressive. We always knew that Shino is fiercely devoted to his team, and that he's a truly scary fighter, but the way you wrote that brought it home.

I was also highly amused by the way the characters reintegrated. It was very like them, the dropping into the battle to help each other. I do find the thought of little Hanabi as a berserker interesting, though.

So, the Chaita have control of a child, presumably Maki. It could be Hanabi, but that's unlikely, as Maki's been closer to the Chaita than Hanabi has for a long while. That's not to say that Konoha doesn't have it's own trump card. I'm still curious to see what would happen if the Chaita tried to possess Sakura, Ino, or Naruto. Since Sakura and Naruto both have separate consciousnesses sharing headspace, and we know that Ino can grapple to a certain extent with the Chaita, it should be an interesting experience. That and I'm still surprised that the Chaita don't seem to know about Naruto's Jinchuuriki status.

I'm so excited for the next chapter, it's not even funny. Presumably there's going to be something approximating a jailbreak? Or if you choose to make it more dramatic, a last-minute-rescue at the execution site. 'Though, if the Chaita are still using Neji, then that could be a problem. Naruto has shown he could take Neji, and I bet that Lee and Tenten could double-team him, but it would not be pleasant. And Hinata's hopefully still alive...

I may have mentioned this, but I am absolutely tickled by the way that Iruka's leading the resistance. Trust the Academy teacher to pull everyone together. He's one of my favorite characters.

Update soon, pretty please?

-Phoenix
Wandering Wonderer chapter 16 . 2/17/2010
Ooh, so good. Bring on the action!

It seems Naruto's feelings for Hinata have grown somehow in her absense. I like it.

You are very good at writing action scenes. It's a talent not a lot of romance writers like myself posess and I applaude you for yours.

Sorry it took me so long to review, Internet is on the fritz. I'm actually on a computer at Uni at the moment.

Keep those updates coming. But as always, I am your patient reader and reviewer.