Reviews for In This Together
ikmss18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Awesome.
Mitzzi chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
I LOVE THISSS! Reminds me of that fic where deidara gets turned into a kid and peins all emo and like "Akatsuki's never loose" :)
Akatsukichibis789 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
so hearttouching
Manyfanatic chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I don't want the Akatsuki to die...tear.
Greta-vi-Britannia chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I loved it!
bj21 chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
This was cute yet sad. And I wonder why Pein had to die first?
KitChi chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
whoa tis is new.. at least i've nvr read one like tis.. gotta go chk out dat othr fic..

but really.. it's a nice change.. n u made it sound like d 'other ppl' r d bad side.. hehehe gud one _
this be a dead account chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Ahh, wow, this was extremely good! :D I loved how you were honest with how they felt about each other, that took away any chance of cheesiness sliding in. My favorite part though, definitely had to be Hidan's last line. "Seeya all in hell!"

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that line. x3
Klutzilla01 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
That was nice...
Kairi the Strong chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I really lov this, it's really good. BYE!
Lover Of Animes chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
*sniff* so sad *sniff* WAHH! *sniff* your *sniff* dedicated peep *sniff* Jamie a.k.a. Lover Of Animes
MyMidnightLove chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I like the idea. Keep writing please!
Everwaking chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Nice story i really liked it I've never seen a story written like this. I liked Hidans line "Seeya all in hell" To me in a sorta twisted way that was very funny.I cant wait to see what you do next cuz YOU ROCK!
Kissa-Hime chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I'm a huge Akatsuki fan too, and I absolutely love this one-shot. It's kinda sad even though the dialogues were supposed to be funny... well that's the vibe I got anyway.

Thank you for this! *add to fav*
yinyanglover chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow. This was... AMAZING!I think the Akatsukis would act like this. Keep writing these good stories.