Reviews for Closet Case
Guest chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
You really got House and Wilson's characters right!
We want a sequel... Please!
Mica363 chapter 7 . 10/18/2010
Very good, loved the humor and interaction! Thank you.
Demon-Angel Bookworm chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
You are so mean! You couldn't have made the closet scene dive into some smut and then have Cuddy discover them? Damn it!

HOLY SHIT! That was still hella good!
sami1010220 chapter 7 . 3/30/2010
ah, cute! i actually do like chase, lol, he can be a funny side character, like in this fic! lol, great job!
The runt Duchess chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
Oh. My. GOD! this was hilarious! I loved it...got a good, long laugh outta me. :)
BandGeek58407 chapter 7 . 7/23/2009
Um. HILARIOUS. I'm supposed to be asleep right now and my mom's in he room next door, and I had to stuff my face in my pillow to stifle my laughter. Loved the ducklings...and Cuddy's "b*tch please." Still laughing. :D
CarlisleAliceJazzCullen chapter 7 . 4/22/2009
Good one! Hilarious! haha
AlyssHeart chapter 7 . 10/14/2008
sofa-king cute!

I loved the ending

plus the make-out session
passionfornight chapter 7 . 8/4/2008
That was a good story. I liked it a lot. House is very good at getting what he wants and if he gets the amusement of knowing that he will get it while everyone else is lost and confused so be it.
La Romanesque chapter 7 . 5/30/2008
Thank you very much for a marvelous story! I read it last year and pulled it up today for my sis to read, and was pleasantly surprised to find the last chapter. I love the bits with Chase at the end. He's always seemed like a fairly liberal sort of guy to me. Thanks again.
bulletproofweeks chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Cute. Adorable. AMAZING ENDING. I love this story! This makes me so happy! :)
bulletproofweeks chapter 6 . 5/23/2008
Thanks for not leaving us hanging! I REALLY appreciate it! Love it!
bulletproofweeks chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
This moment was something of deja vu for me. (I got locked out of a school at night in the middle of nowhere due to my own idiocy.) I sympathize with Wilson. Excellent story!
bloodlust17 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
Heh, nice story. It was quite funny. You did a good job on it. I can't see House blushing though but i can see Wilson doing so.
iridescentcloud chapter 7 . 4/27/2008