Reviews for Gone
zezette chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
Your story is fantastic, you have a real talant writer, you made me cry, laugh I think you have managed to restore the character of the most credible possible and your end is geniale.

I hope that you make a sequel.

Thanks, fanfictions one of the best I have read.
Gala000085 chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
This story was absolutely brilliant! Well done for hanging in there till the end; it was a novel, but that only makes it so much better.
jess chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
I can't even begin to describe the amazing world you created, the harshness and the joy of simply living were fanastic. I like the ending just because the story wouldn't have worked with them being all happy go lucky. They started out rocky but ended up with a clean slate that leaves everyone knowing that they will be more. I love your writing and wow, I can't believe it is over.

Bravo for writing something more than worth reading.
Celtergirl chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
Man, that was beautiful. It was the perfect ending. I guess I can't say any more than that. Thanks a bunch.
SharinganUserX chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
I'm sorry for the swearing, but you are a GODDAMN FUCKING GENIUS ! GREAT, SUPERB, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC, BRILLIANT, WONDERFUL, IMMENSE, POWERFUL .. this is the best DA I've ever read by far .. maan this is soo good I swear :)) .. PERFECT ending !

PS sequal to the Friggin cure sounds awesome and I hope that *maybe* after quite some time .. we'll have a sequel to this too :) .. how it turned out .. 4-5 years later ? something epic ? or just a one-shot showing their life ? with kid(s) maybe ?
alyxer chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I really enjoyed your story. Found "Gone" when poking around and it was pretty much all written but for the last chapter. I soon found myself addicted and read the whole thing in one shot sans the last and latest installment. Just read finished that final chapter today and it rocked. I like being left to think ... hey what happens next. You keep the characters true to form while really pushing their limits. I'm sorta new to this site but after reading your story it convinced me to finally register so I drop some praise bombs on certain writers so deserved and well... I may have a few plot bunnies that need to be freed from captivity. Thanks for the fic!
iluvaqt chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
You tugged my heart in so many directions I could barely contain the urge to skip to the end and put my anxieties to rest. Thank you for the real-life ending. Even Disney is breaking away a bit. Enchanted... Anyway, I loved your pacing, the vision and characterizations in this still blow me away in memory. I can't wait see what you do with Dean and Sam. You're a brilliant storyteller and I don't think I'll ever doubt you, but you can surely strain my heart strings and cause momentary insanity with the brain shorts your chaotic scenes can trigger. Gone is the best Alec centric-fic I've ever read. Oh and I can't believe I nearly forgot. Thank you *squee* for the Flynn/Alec confrontation! I wished for a little macho fist pumping but that might have caused one of those formentioned brain malfunctions so maybe it was good that you didn't indulge me there.
silverbella chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
I am amazed... That is the only thing I can actually say without sounding like an old cliche. The ending was perfect. Completely and utterly perfect because they are not a Disney couple. That thing with the paper... Every ending is just a new beggining. "The problem was, he had been emotionally crippled for so long that he faced destruction with every step." That sentence pretty much, at least to me, summs up the whole 23 chapter novel... Amazing.

Now, you take all the break you need and come back soon. Please... Now this is over, I need a new fic from you, because yourr fics to me are what Vicodine is to dr. House. If you know what I mean!

Bella
NDE01 chapter 23 . 3/30/2008
you know this story has come full circle and you've done it without needing any of the age old cliches.

'There is no Disney ending for Max and Alec. No declarations of undying love, no passionate embraces, not even a goddamn kiss. I could not leave you with something that would destroy the harsh reality I worked so hard to create.'

Put very well! it was perfect, the tone, the time everything. Im feeling a little nostalgic, i cant believe you began this fic back last year but its provided wonderful reading so thankyou for entertaining us and being contributing so finely to the fandom!

And also the last scene with Alec at the bar, fangirl moment right there, because honestly (Alec, Dean,) Jensen picking you up at a bar, how could you possibly not swoon at his feet!
Rhoswen19 chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
Omg i apologized for not reviewing in a while...i'll blame it on school! The ending was fantastic! I was definitely not expecting a disney ending but that was great! I loved the whole eye to eye conversation between OC and Alec and i definitely love how u wrote the whole interaction between Alec and Max like it was a first encounted but not really more like a third chance they both needed. It was amazing!

I'm glad to read u're getting the courage to write a Supernatural fanfic. Your writing is awesome and i'm sure your story will be just as awesome. So i'll keep an eye out for that and for the sequel for The Friggin' Cure one of my all time favorite. I've lost count on how many times i've read it and i swear i'm not making that up.
Embry chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
That was a beautiful ending! very alec! I loved the story it was awesome and dramatic and i can't wait to read more of your stuff!
Elliesmeow chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
That was nothing short of amazing. I personally thought that ending was perfect for this story. I'm glad we got to see Alec and Joshua talk again. Cindy was great and Flynn was a good friend to them(Alec and Max) both.

So*ahem* was that Chevy in the alley an Impala perhaps?LOL

-Ellie

PS, can't wait for your next great work.
alwaysateen chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
Incredible ending!

I love every single part: the reunion between Alec and Joshua, Flynn talking to Alec, the silent discussion between OC and Alec and last but not least: the hopeful reconnection between our two favorite lovers.

I really appreciated it that this was not a "Disney ending". It wouldn't had been fair to this awesome story.

Incredible job, very emotionnal but so perfect.

I'll be looking forward to your next story. :)
JoJo2753 chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
GOD this story is great! I've been following it since the beginning and every time I saw an update I just couldn't wait to get to reading.. I liked the ending.. it fits like you said.. Great job and will be waiting for that sequel to the friggin cure...
PADavis chapter 23 . 3/29/2008
I really enjoyed this - a very nice wrap up to a difficult and dark story. Just excellent.

Good new and more good news. Sequel to the Cure and you are working on your SN story. I'm delighted.

Thanks for such good reading.

Phoebe