Reviews for Gone
The Homeless Poet chapter 13 . 6/25/2012
I swear, this fic is going to be the death of me.

1:35 am. Chapter 14? Hell yeah!
The Homeless Poet chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
'Aiight. Lookit, boo. He's a man, right? The mens, they don't talk 'bout shit. They bottle it all up inside and ignore it, thinkin' it'll go 'way. You go trying to shake that bottle up, with all that pressure in there, might just explode in yo' face. Men need time to settle, let the pressure ease a bit, go flat, if you get me. He a man, and he gonna need time, Max. You jus' gotta play his game, wait this bitch out.'

Man, I love Original Cindy, and I love the way you write her! (On another note, I swear this fic is going to be the death of me, 'cause it's 1am and I have no intention of stopping reading yet... !)
The Homeless Poet chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
/sighs with delight

Finally! Progress. You really are cruel to Alec! (But that's okay, 'cause I'm cruel that way too, plus you do it so well I defy anyone to complain.) Hopefully now the healing can begin... Although I can't help feeling Alec is going to need to let everything out first...

I'll read on, shall I? (Trick question. I couldn't stop reading now even if I wanted to!)
The Homeless Poet chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
I swear my heart was going to beat out of my chest this was so intense! I'd tell you how amazing you are, but I've already done that, and I really can't wait to see what happens next, so I'll just go and read Chapter 6 instead!
The Homeless Poet chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I'm now going to interrupt my reading of this fantastic story (again) to tell you another awesome thing that I love about this fic: you're not anti-Logan. Because you have scenes from his point of view, I'm getting an insight into his character that I never have before, and I can really see why he dislikes Alec so much. I mean, Logan's never been my favourite character, but it does make me sad when Max/Alec fics are really horrible about him and make him out to be this terribly mean person or whatever. Because he is a genuinely good guy, so it's really refreshing and pleasing to find that you don't heap blame and/or hate on him; you describe his feelings and actually make me feel for and with him, something I've never really done before. And while I still want Max/Alec to be endgame in this fic, I really like your portrayal of Logan.

I'm really not very eloquent tonight, so for that I apologise, but meh. What I'm trying to say (again) is that this fic is awesome, and it's getting more awesome, and I'm now going to go back and read some more because I actually cannot wait to find out what happens next ]
The Homeless Poet chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Okay, this has got to be the best DA fic I've ever read, and quite possibly the best fic of any fandom I've ever read, at least here on . Your writing style is very confident and accomplished, you've got into both Max and Alec's minds very believably (and I especially like how their feelings mirror one another's), and already I'm hugely emotionally invested in this story and these characters, so massive kudos to you ]

I can't wait to see what happens next!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 23 . 5/20/2012
Awesome story! It was an emotional roller-coaster, and you wrote it so well. I think the ending was perfect. Like you said, a "Disney ending" wouldn't have been suitable for this story, and I totally agree. You did a wonderful job, and thanks for sharing!
Ophelia Lake chapter 23 . 3/20/2012
Wow, just...wow! This story has consumed me for an entire 12 hours, I have ignored all real life and been completely sucked into your world. It was astounding, believable, heartbreaking, beautiful. Even though I understand the no fairy tale ending, my heart broke just a tiny bit with no kiss, however it totally fit the characters and your storyline. The level of angst and emotion you put the characters through, so engaging. And I have to say I kinda like dark alec, he's kinda hot in a totally damaged and broken way. Please write more stories, I need more Max/Alec. I promise to review and feed your muse. But thank you again for sharing your work. Utterly brillant.
joelle chapter 23 . 11/17/2011
genius!
thegypsy chapter 23 . 10/24/2011
I didnt think this was a good as the friggin cure. but i still liked it.
kikinette11 chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
again congratulation for your story , read you is a pleasure
kikinette11 chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
I know this story is old but it is so intense ans sad i want tell you 'bravo' for writing it

and i cry a lot on is chapter

a French fan sorry for my English
KillBunny chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Holy hell... I've only read this one chapter and already I want to cry.

That's amazing. This story is an instant fav.
The Small But Powerful One chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
I loved this story!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
Amazing, simply and wonderfully amazing. I very much enjoyed reading this story. It was definitely worth reading, the beginning held so much promise and I'm glad to say that you didn't disappoint me in the least. I especially liked the ending, it felt so fitting.

You know, I was so hooked up to your story that I neglected my studying which is saying something because I don't usually do that. But no worries :P

I started reading this story with anticipation and huge expectations and I finish reading it with a half-empty box of tissues and content in my heart.

Kudos to you dear writer, you have outdone yourself.

Take care and have a great week.

KWF