Reviews for Gone
thegypsy chapter 23 . 10/24/2011
I didnt think this was a good as the friggin cure. but i still liked it.
kikinette11 chapter 23 . 10/10/2011
again congratulation for your story , read you is a pleasure
kikinette11 chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
I know this story is old but it is so intense ans sad i want tell you 'bravo' for writing it

and i cry a lot on is chapter

a French fan sorry for my English
KillBunny chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Holy hell... I've only read this one chapter and already I want to cry.

That's amazing. This story is an instant fav.
The Small But Powerful One chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
I loved this story!
Konoha's White Fang chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
Amazing, simply and wonderfully amazing. I very much enjoyed reading this story. It was definitely worth reading, the beginning held so much promise and I'm glad to say that you didn't disappoint me in the least. I especially liked the ending, it felt so fitting.

You know, I was so hooked up to your story that I neglected my studying which is saying something because I don't usually do that. But no worries :P

I started reading this story with anticipation and huge expectations and I finish reading it with a half-empty box of tissues and content in my heart.

Kudos to you dear writer, you have outdone yourself.

Take care and have a great week.

~KWF~
MaddAlice chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Wow, that was an amazing read. I don't usually read angst, but this was definately worth it. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
Season 1 hairstyle for Max D

Love it that Alec HAD to see Max and how all the feelings he felt for her of all kinds came rushing back when he saw her.

Love it that Alec 'met' Flynn and went to see Joshua D

When you mentioned a Chevy, I instantly thought Dean Winchester with his 1967 Chevy Impala D

'She was complete without him, but with him, she was something more. They could be something more.' -I love that line

I can't believe it's over but I definitely love how you ended it and after reading that ending A/N, I can't see this story ending in any other way.

That was a truly amazing story and it was very well written. Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
Yeah for Joshua finally getting through to Max.

I gotta admit, when I saw the chapter title, I was worried that Max might be saying goodbye to her feelings for Alec for good...so glad I was wrong.

I had this wacky idea that Alec would end up at the same beach that Max ended up at the end of the chapter...like no matter where they go, they would always find each other in the end.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
'Flynn decided that if he ever did run into Alec, he would give the transgenic a piece of his mind. Quite possibly followed by a swift kick in the ass.' -I don't like the threat but the fact that Flynn is willing to do that for Max shows he's a great friend to her.

*sigh* I hate miscommunications.

DAMNIT! You can't force yourself to love someone...when is Max gonna stop denying that she can't move on from Alec.

Yup, I definitely cried out a long 'No!' I wish Max listened to OC.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
'Max had become his [Flynn's] best friend.' -LOVE that!

DAMN IT! Why must Max go see Logan? I'm with OC's disagreement on it.

As long as Max is still waiting for Alec, it doesn't matter if she's stringing Logan alone (the man is an idiot if he doesn't see that nothing more will happen between them).

Alec has made great progress it seems! D

Flynn doesn't like Logan...I'm loving Flynn more and more D

I knew Alec had to have done something with the package when the words 'to make amends' was all that was said.

Bring Alec and Max back together!

Loving this story and the progression of it all (even with all the dark themes, it all still works together)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
Oh no for Mole's news.

OC and Joshua are what Max needs and I'm glad they are there for her.

Max was a real b!tch to Flynn (I like Flynn) but I guess I'd get WHY.

Damn Logan for showing up. -_-

Oh wow for Flynn's words in the bathroom to Max. She can't let go of Alec! She can't!

I was kind of hoping that Alec would hear Max's farewell from far away.

Outstanding story you have going on...intense angst for sure!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 4/14/2011
I can't believe he did it, I was hoping that he wouldn't.

Poor Max but I don't truly think Alec realizes that just because he's gone doesn't meant that Max can go back to her life as it was before the whole thing started.

Well done writing the raw emotion!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
Oh wow! That was a very deep dark history for Alec and I'm proud that he managed to get it all out.

I think the missing piece has to do with love or belonging somewhere or completely acceptance.

I hope Alec doesn't leave Max.

Fantastic job with the writing and execution on the chapter's events.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
'It wasn't his [Alec's] mind responding to Max's tears. It was his heart.' -love that Alec's heart override his brain in that motion

OMG! The moment after the kiss was executed perfectly! WOW!

I'm loving this and maybe now that Alec has seen through to Max's soul he could bare to reveal his to her.

At the point when Max told Alec it's okay to feel yet Alec said he didn't want to feel because it hurt...it reminded me of "Vampire Diaries" characters, Damon and Elena (which is weird since this was written before the tv series was created).

Great story!