Reviews for Gone
MaddAlice chapter 23 . 5/23/2011
Wow, that was an amazing read. I don't usually read angst, but this was definately worth it. :)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 23 . 4/15/2011
Season 1 hairstyle for Max D

Love it that Alec HAD to see Max and how all the feelings he felt for her of all kinds came rushing back when he saw her.

Love it that Alec 'met' Flynn and went to see Joshua D

When you mentioned a Chevy, I instantly thought Dean Winchester with his 1967 Chevy Impala D

'She was complete without him, but with him, she was something more. They could be something more.' -I love that line

I can't believe it's over but I definitely love how you ended it and after reading that ending A/N, I can't see this story ending in any other way.

That was a truly amazing story and it was very well written. Well done!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 22 . 4/15/2011
Yeah for Joshua finally getting through to Max.

I gotta admit, when I saw the chapter title, I was worried that Max might be saying goodbye to her feelings for Alec for good...so glad I was wrong.

I had this wacky idea that Alec would end up at the same beach that Max ended up at the end of the chapter...like no matter where they go, they would always find each other in the end.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 21 . 4/15/2011
'Flynn decided that if he ever did run into Alec, he would give the transgenic a piece of his mind. Quite possibly followed by a swift kick in the ass.' -I don't like the threat but the fact that Flynn is willing to do that for Max shows he's a great friend to her.

*sigh* I hate miscommunications.

DAMNIT! You can't force yourself to love someone...when is Max gonna stop denying that she can't move on from Alec.

Yup, I definitely cried out a long 'No!' I wish Max listened to OC.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
'Max had become his [Flynn's] best friend.' -LOVE that!

DAMN IT! Why must Max go see Logan? I'm with OC's disagreement on it.

As long as Max is still waiting for Alec, it doesn't matter if she's stringing Logan alone (the man is an idiot if he doesn't see that nothing more will happen between them).

Alec has made great progress it seems! D

Flynn doesn't like Logan...I'm loving Flynn more and more D

I knew Alec had to have done something with the package when the words 'to make amends' was all that was said.

Bring Alec and Max back together!

Loving this story and the progression of it all (even with all the dark themes, it all still works together)
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
Oh no for Mole's news.

OC and Joshua are what Max needs and I'm glad they are there for her.

Max was a real b!tch to Flynn (I like Flynn) but I guess I'd get WHY.

Damn Logan for showing up. -_-

Oh wow for Flynn's words in the bathroom to Max. She can't let go of Alec! She can't!

I was kind of hoping that Alec would hear Max's farewell from far away.

Outstanding story you have going on...intense angst for sure!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 18 . 4/14/2011
I can't believe he did it, I was hoping that he wouldn't.

Poor Max but I don't truly think Alec realizes that just because he's gone doesn't meant that Max can go back to her life as it was before the whole thing started.

Well done writing the raw emotion!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 17 . 4/14/2011
Oh wow! That was a very deep dark history for Alec and I'm proud that he managed to get it all out.

I think the missing piece has to do with love or belonging somewhere or completely acceptance.

I hope Alec doesn't leave Max.

Fantastic job with the writing and execution on the chapter's events.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
'It wasn't his [Alec's] mind responding to Max's tears. It was his heart.' -love that Alec's heart override his brain in that motion

OMG! The moment after the kiss was executed perfectly! WOW!

I'm loving this and maybe now that Alec has seen through to Max's soul he could bare to reveal his to her.

At the point when Max told Alec it's okay to feel yet Alec said he didn't want to feel because it hurt...it reminded me of "Vampire Diaries" characters, Damon and Elena (which is weird since this was written before the tv series was created).

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
The emotional extent both Max and Alec are dealing with is with so much intensity that I can't believe they're able to push forward. You're description of it all is amazing and I simply can't believe how much pain either of the two can take.

Well done.

At some point, I though Max might hallucinate in hearing Ben's voice and telling her not to give up.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
You had me really worried with all the close calls. I was welling up with all the turmoil the X5s alone had to deal with let alone together, its a lot for sure.

Fantastic chapter for the action and I'm glad for the Alec insight.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
DAMN I hate that that ended up being only a dream for Max.

Love the little coffee bit and when Alec reacted to Max's 'hustling' outfit.

Seems like Alec is making some progress and acting more like himself.

He can't use it! He was doing so well! I need an insight on what's running through his mind.

Poor Max and her roller coaster ride of emotions when it came to Alec.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Misleading chapter title -_-

OC is the best! She's not interested yet she seems to know how their minds work.

Poor Max and all the emotional strain she's dealing with.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
It was amusing when Alec thought of the cover story at the doctor's and shocking Max.

More Ben conservations added, very cool to keep those.

I'm they talked thought that aweful night.

Poor Max feeling the sting of rejection.

Amazing story plot and writing style!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Seems like they have come across a turning point in Alec's to becoming himself again.

I'm glad Max had enough trust and faith in Alec...it seems to have paid off as he's showing emotions again.

Love it that you included the Ben confession again D