Reviews for Gone
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Seems like they have come across a turning point in Alec's to becoming himself again.

I'm glad Max had enough trust and faith in Alec...it seems to have paid off as he's showing emotions again.

Love it that you included the Ben confession again D

Outstanding story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
When Alec called her Maxie, he seemed so defeated and torn, it broke my heart to read it.

I thought they were making progress after the deal but it seems like Dar!Alec is still as in control as ever.

Evil cliffie
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
The phase "Logan is a f*cking idiot" kept running through my mind and I'm finally glad she's sent him packing.

I like how you added the Ben confession but I'll always prefer Alec to be the one Max confesses to. Any chance Alec woke up the heated agrument?

Amazing story. Can't wait to see the lengths Max will go through to get Alec back.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Wow that was some confrontation and although it's sad to see Alec so 'far gone', I'm glad the rift is growing between Max and Logan (she needs to dump his and kick him to the curb)

Fantastic story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Woah for Alec's part.

Out of Predator!Alec, I did like the hair moment when he unclipped her hairdo, I saw some of the old Alec in that motion.

Alec does make a point, driving the real reason why Max was truly there, even though he's in a different state of mind.

Is it just me or does Max always fight unfairly (ie: dirty cheap shots or appearing tasars).

Fantastic story concept D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Damn...Alec really is just going through the notions to survive and that's it. For some reason, I'm glad that he's at least put fear into people's eyes as he's not being pushed around like Manticore had done.

Max better feel guilty because it's all her fault that Alec isn't home and that 494 has taken over and unleashed the animal within.

Just wondering why anyone would go up and fight an undefeated transgenic? Those fighters definitely have a death wish.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Poor Alec. I kind want him to resist Max's attempts to bring him back to Seattle.

Mole & Normal are awesome when they are so in-character! D

WHY does Logan have to go with them? There is more chance of him getting infected with the virus if he's in a car for days with Max.

Seems like season 1!Max or Max-before-Logan is making an appearance in her quest to get to Alec.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Maybe Alec wants White to find him and kill him...hasn't Max thought of that!

It seems like Alec is taking control of who and what Manticore made him to be...does he get money for those fights.

Are we gonna get insight on how Alec's been for the past 8 months?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Logan could have just called OC once he figured out that Max was screening his pages.

Love Joshua's anger because Max drove his best friend away.

Alec's body may come back but Alec himself may not always come back...why would he after the way Max treated him? I wouldn't blame Alec if he didn't come back.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Too late, I'm hating Max! She has no right to be all self-righteous when she was just like Alec when she got out of Manticore.

Poor Alec, if he does leave Seattle, I hope he says goodbye to Joshua and OC (and Sketchy) before he does.

Great job with the writing style!
musicalpsychology chapter 23 . 3/16/2011
Wow. Read this from start to finish at the advice of a friend. Wow. Your characterization. Wow. So often people ruin the characters with over-pronouncing or completely OOC lines, but you did perfectly. You're fantastic. Thank you for writing this. It kept me very busy, and very happy. (:
bydneley chapter 23 . 3/12/2011
got hooked to your story, enthralled. it was well written, nice transition and phasing and intense emotions felt all throughout.
rebecamontiel chapter 23 . 1/23/2011
I loved how you pieced little things from the series and kept them, like Joshua's portray of Alec, and how real it was.

I'm happy I read this story, though I would've loved an epilogue, I think you're right, hope is the best thing you could've given us after this long ride.

Thank you.
rebecamontiel chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
I'm loving this story. And "The Animal I Have Become" was the perfect touch to that final scene.

Off to read now.
Fallain chapter 23 . 7/31/2010
So, I don't have internet so what I do is log on here, copy and paste fics into wordpad, and then read them at home. So I don't really get a chance to leave reviews.

But your fic was SO FREAKING GOOD I had to look it back up just to tell you how AMAZING you were! I love the depth you put into every chapter and how amazingly you fleshed out everyone's personalities and thoughts and kept them in character. I especially love the different side to Alec you showed and how you kept Logan his usual jerk self but still made him a likeable character.

Thankyouthankyouthankyou for writing this.

I literally sat down to read this thinking "meh, i'll read alittle before I go to sleep" and then got so addicted I was up untill 5:30am reading it.
965 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »