Reviews for Gone
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
'It wasn't his [Alec's] mind responding to Max's tears. It was his heart.' -love that Alec's heart override his brain in that motion

OMG! The moment after the kiss was executed perfectly! WOW!

I'm loving this and maybe now that Alec has seen through to Max's soul he could bare to reveal his to her.

At the point when Max told Alec it's okay to feel yet Alec said he didn't want to feel because it hurt...it reminded me of "Vampire Diaries" characters, Damon and Elena (which is weird since this was written before the tv series was created).

Great story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 15 . 4/14/2011
The emotional extent both Max and Alec are dealing with is with so much intensity that I can't believe they're able to push forward. You're description of it all is amazing and I simply can't believe how much pain either of the two can take.

Well done.

At some point, I though Max might hallucinate in hearing Ben's voice and telling her not to give up.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 14 . 4/14/2011
You had me really worried with all the close calls. I was welling up with all the turmoil the X5s alone had to deal with let alone together, its a lot for sure.

Fantastic chapter for the action and I'm glad for the Alec insight.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 13 . 4/14/2011
DAMN I hate that that ended up being only a dream for Max.

Love the little coffee bit and when Alec reacted to Max's 'hustling' outfit.

Seems like Alec is making some progress and acting more like himself.

He can't use it! He was doing so well! I need an insight on what's running through his mind.

Poor Max and her roller coaster ride of emotions when it came to Alec.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 12 . 4/14/2011
Misleading chapter title -_-

OC is the best! She's not interested yet she seems to know how their minds work.

Poor Max and all the emotional strain she's dealing with.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 11 . 4/14/2011
It was amusing when Alec thought of the cover story at the doctor's and shocking Max.

More Ben conservations added, very cool to keep those.

I'm they talked thought that aweful night.

Poor Max feeling the sting of rejection.

Amazing story plot and writing style!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 10 . 4/14/2011
Seems like they have come across a turning point in Alec's to becoming himself again.

I'm glad Max had enough trust and faith in Alec...it seems to have paid off as he's showing emotions again.

Love it that you included the Ben confession again D

Outstanding story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
When Alec called her Maxie, he seemed so defeated and torn, it broke my heart to read it.

I thought they were making progress after the deal but it seems like Dar!Alec is still as in control as ever.

Evil cliffie
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
The phase "Logan is a f*cking idiot" kept running through my mind and I'm finally glad she's sent him packing.

I like how you added the Ben confession but I'll always prefer Alec to be the one Max confesses to. Any chance Alec woke up the heated agrument?

Amazing story. Can't wait to see the lengths Max will go through to get Alec back.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Wow that was some confrontation and although it's sad to see Alec so 'far gone', I'm glad the rift is growing between Max and Logan (she needs to dump his and kick him to the curb)

Fantastic story!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 6 . 4/14/2011
Woah for Alec's part.

Out of Predator!Alec, I did like the hair moment when he unclipped her hairdo, I saw some of the old Alec in that motion.

Alec does make a point, driving the real reason why Max was truly there, even though he's in a different state of mind.

Is it just me or does Max always fight unfairly (ie: dirty cheap shots or appearing tasars).

Fantastic story concept D
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
Damn...Alec really is just going through the notions to survive and that's it. For some reason, I'm glad that he's at least put fear into people's eyes as he's not being pushed around like Manticore had done.

Max better feel guilty because it's all her fault that Alec isn't home and that 494 has taken over and unleashed the animal within.

Just wondering why anyone would go up and fight an undefeated transgenic? Those fighters definitely have a death wish.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/14/2011
Poor Alec. I kind want him to resist Max's attempts to bring him back to Seattle.

Mole & Normal are awesome when they are so in-character! D

WHY does Logan have to go with them? There is more chance of him getting infected with the virus if he's in a car for days with Max.

Seems like season 1!Max or Max-before-Logan is making an appearance in her quest to get to Alec.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Maybe Alec wants White to find him and kill him...hasn't Max thought of that!

It seems like Alec is taking control of who and what Manticore made him to be...does he get money for those fights.

Are we gonna get insight on how Alec's been for the past 8 months?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Logan could have just called OC once he figured out that Max was screening his pages.

Love Joshua's anger because Max drove his best friend away.

Alec's body may come back but Alec himself may not always come back...why would he after the way Max treated him? I wouldn't blame Alec if he didn't come back.
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »