Reviews for Gone
Maria Gonzalez chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Hey there yeah great story please continue he is the bad ass 494 can't wait to see what he does.

Maria
darkest angel6490 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
great story...poor alec he has to tell max then she has to forgive him then they need to get together! keep more comin please!
The Emerald Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
oh i like this fic and it did bother me in the episode that max would believe that alec would just murder someone in cold blood

update soon ... please ...
SakuraAkira365 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
You rock my socks Inzane!

That was an awesome start, I can't wait for the next chapter to see what the aftermath of that comment is. And no, I don't hate Max, she was the whole reason I started watching DA, but I know that she's fighting herself (especially represented by your fic and her inner turmoil)...so totally understandable!

Poor Alec, not getting a chance to explain himself...Can't wait to see where you go with this...
Lyprith chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Great story! love it, can't wait for more.
Natali von Davis chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I like it...

I like the whole Dark Angel idea...

Update soon!
adamei chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
wow, this was interesting start, please write more soon. i'm dying to know what happens next, is Alec gonna go all Anakin on us? I love romance as much as the next chick, but it's so nice for every once in a while read fics that deal with some other stuff as well.

Oh btw, personally I don't think its any wonder Max thinks Alec could kill in cold blood. after all, he was an assassin, we all saw it in Berrisford Agenda (although, when has Alec had any time for assassinations? he seems to have send most of his time in Psy-ops )
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Alec brushing off the fact that Max thought he could commit murder bothered me too. The fact that she was such a cow in that ep bothered me too, but I guess you can forgive her as Logan was dying at the time. I liked the thought processes Max goes through in the first half of this chapter, how she works herself into anger with Alec for letting her down and then puts the wall up, refusing to even consider there may have been extenuating circumstances.

Can't wait to see where you go next with this.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Glad you took on an AU to "Hello, Goodbye" 'cause I always felt Alec brushed that 'killer' comment off too quickly as well. And hey, it's a great opportunity for angst :)

Concrit: "Of coarse he is." 'Course' not 'coarse.' [Damn our computers, can't they auto-correct phonetic errors too! ;)]

Cheers,

Sera
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
This is fabtansticular... or something like that.

I really, really like this. Gonna have some more angsty goodness right? Oh please tell me it will... I need my fix... :D
Crogos chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Ah! Fantastic beginning, I'm hooked! Can't wait to see where you're going with this story. Update soon!
971 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65