Reviews for U is for Underwater
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
The descriptive narration of this story was very well done. And, the ending was wonderful too. :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awww! That was awesome!
celadon chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Of course now I'm dying to know what happened. :) This was really nice - so well thought out.
Alice I chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was great. I thought that the imagery was excellent as well as the parallels to drowning and having difficulty with the respirator. Many patients often feel as if they are drowning when they first awaken with a respirator.

I must say I have to agree with another reviewer who has asked for more. I understand that this is just a summer challenge one shot but gosh what an opener for a fully Don angst ridden story. So many possibilities.

So how about a fanfiction dot net challenge? As your readers, we challenge you to write a terrifically angsty back story to this lovely little one shot.

Alice I
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Wow, this is good, i loved it!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was interesting! What a nice way to use an underwater scene...it's nice to see Don finally realize how much he means to charlie and how much charlie means to him
Mel J1701 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
This was a well-crafted little fic (what can I say? I enjoy reading our boy suffering then making him all better again!). Did Don have pneumonia or some other respiratory illness that made him think he was drowning? And I loved Charlie being his guide back to the surface.
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Excellent story!
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I like it.
Acquamarina chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Fantastic!
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding...
PattyB chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Excellent! I truly felt Don's underwater experience but then as I "reached surface" I got

all confused.

What's happened? So many questions. More, please manybe?
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Wow. That was good. I loved the ending at the hospital with Don and Charlie.

You are such a great storyteller. Can't wait for your next one.
merryw chapter 1 . 6/6/2007