Reviews for Saints and Sinners
Annika Sparks chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
i like this
DiaDeLosMuertos chapter 26 . 10/6/2010
great story ) angela is such an awesome character. there are so few good nick/oc fics out there and this is definitely the best.
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 25 . 12/5/2009
This is brilliant. I have fallen inlove with your story and your character.

She is so original and the story itself is kind of original. I certanly haven't read anything like it before.

I love the way you portray all the CSI characters, just right in my opinion.

Good work.
Snuffles-sweetie chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I don't normally review a completed story at the first chapter, I always do it in the end. But I felt this was neccesary.

I love it so far, brilliant. I am a huge fan of both CSI and Dexter.

I read the first sentence and "Dexter" was the first word tht popped into my mind and your OC does in a way resemble Dex, but she is till her own character. Good work.

Nick...well you have hit Nick spot on, or well the way I imagine Nick and the way I think Nick acts. Based on both the show and my own thoughts of his character.

Brilliant (I over-use that word) work, so far. And I will undoubtedly enjoy the rest.
Mlle No No chapter 26 . 11/13/2008
Awesome story! I can see the Dexter inspiration and you handled it beautifully without going overboard. Sorry, I don't review every chapter in any story, I just give my thoughts at the end. Angela is well written and clearly walks a tight rope that thinly separates sanity from insanity. It almost seems that she has a split personality, am I just misinterpreting this? I love the interaction between she and Nick! I'm far more into Greg, but you've written Nick so well I can almost see going for him! (No, Greg, I could never leave you for a cowboy! lol) My biggest squee moment are all the Greg scenes of course. Question for you, have you ever thought of writing a Greg romance? I would review every chapter. :)
Mma63 chapter 26 . 8/5/2008
I don't know if I'm confused because isn't this exactly the first chapter of Funeral of a Good Girl?
Simone chapter 26 . 8/5/2008
Great first chapter to a fantastic sequel. I'm still chuckling over Ang/Warrick going back and forth with each other.
lamcsi chapter 25 . 7/28/2008
I love your story. Angela is such a great character. She is the kind of character that wants everything to be just and fair. I'm looking forward to the next story in your trilogy.
giuli miadi black chapter 25 . 7/14/2008
Geez, I loved this fanfic. Angela rocks, and your Greg was simply perfect. (yeah, yeah, I do love him XD)

Hope the sequel is just as perfect! D
stokesgirl chapter 25 . 5/25/2008
Well, someone recommended this story to me and I'm glad they did. It was great. A very unique perpective having the serial killer tell the story. The twists were good. Didn't see the fangirl twist.

I definitely see the "Dexter" inspiration and by continuing to the read the story see a little "Mr. Brooks" inspiration, as well.

Every chapter kept me in suspense, I'm glad I was reading it after it was completed.

I'm just wondering when you plan to start the next "chapter" of the trilogy? I'm looking forward to see how this all plays out.
ozma914 chapter 15 . 5/13/2008
You threw me for a loop, there! I'm glad it didn't work out that way; keeping her in an emotionally torturing relationship is much more fun.

By the way, I watched my very first ever CSI episode the other day; but since it was scripted by the writers of "2 1/2 Men", I suspect it wasn't the usual example of that show.
ozma914 chapter 14 . 4/26/2008
A serial killer fangirl! I love the twist.
qadoshadonai chapter 25 . 3/27/2008
Bravo. I kinda lost track of this one for awhile - I don't know what happened! But hey, I got to read the last few chapters straight through without pestering you for updates hahaha. Great, great story.
ozma914 chapter 12 . 3/2/2008
Ah, brother - got it. A little flash of our hero's inner self has really thrown everyone for a loop, hasn't it?
Cimbelmyne chapter 25 . 2/22/2008