Reviews for Through the Years
Maggie Ann chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Awesome, it was perfect. you are an amazing writer. im gonna go ahead and check out your other stuff, keep up the great work
whatever chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
it was over 1/2 a decade. a decade is 10 years. 1/2 a decade is 5 years. This would have been over the span of 7 years (more if you count the last part after they were married). Since 7 is a bigger number than 5, it is over 1/2 of a decade. It was good otherwise, though!
Clowie chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
WOW! This is an absolutely incredible story! It is extremely well written and I love it! Definately going on my favourites.

knownhiatus chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was good. Very well written. I've never read a story like this one before but if I do read another one like it I dont think it will be nearly as good. Great job! :D
Dueler312 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was neat. For a minute there I thought that was Ginny speaking until I read your A/N. Good job.
DCoD chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Oh, I like this idea.. a refresher course on Ron and Hermione's relationship from the beginning...

I like your citing and using references from the books themselves. Awesome research method, really :D

The infamous chess part. Ah, the beginnings of feelings, regardless of whether it's friendship love or real love, is still a most memorable time in one's life.

'Like so many aspects of their relationship, the little things – which were the ones that really mattered – went observed only through the eyes of other people.' - Isn't that the way of it? A person is often-times the last to know what it is they're feeling for another, and their friends know much sooner, waiting in the wings for things to blossom on their own. I think it's one of the best parts of the series. It's not outright said, of course, being that the stories are Harry-centered and all, but it's there.. just waiting.

Oh, indeed. Ron and Hermione are a tandem not to be trifled with. They do complete each other, don't they.. It's a comfortable relationship for them, being best friends and helping each other through the awkward teenage years. If only they knew how much more it meant hehe

Good ole Fourth Year. That's the beginning of the evolution their relationship has gone through. It had to come about to this point, especially when they both began to realize their true feelings. That's what it had to be.. why else would their argument on the night of the Yule Ball be so harsh and angry if not for that? Well, if nothing else, it definitely opened Ron's eyes to the face that Hermione was more than just a smart classmate and best friend.

Silly Ron. If only he knew that Hermione was more aware of what she felt about him than she let on...

'It would be an understatement to say that everything about their relationship came to a head during sixth year.' - You got that right! But this is the year that definitely changed everything. Things couldn't remain the same if they were to go forward, not to mention help save the wizarding world. But 'tis the one break-out year they needed to help them both acknowledge what was always deep within.

Aw. Harry's so sweet. And haha, what a way to end a toast!

Awesome little story, my friend. Brilliant writing, as always. Thank you so, so much! :D
Toebang chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Truthfully I kind of skimmed this, I’m not big into one shot but I accidentally clicked on this and felt it was a sign that I should read it. Interesting way to write a story (quote the book then expand upon it) but it just wasn’t my cup of tea.