Reviews for Slip of the Tongue
lucyferr chapter 10 . 7/29/2009
Sweet! Pity the revenge didnt last longer
pstibbons chapter 10 . 4/17/2009
Nice - but the revenge was really inadequate.
Danceronpointe chapter 10 . 11/11/2008
interesting and kinda funny
tvnut127 chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
aw, i really liked it!
gillian dana chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Awsome ending! Made me laugh. I loved it and im sad to see the story end. Great job with all the chapters! I truly loved them all. Guess what? Dark minds and I are coming together to write a fic! It's an alernate ending to HollyWood A.D. ! Hope that when it comes out you will check it out! Please update your other story! Please please! I need to know what happens in chapter 2! Great Job!
andreakayy chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
this was amazing. i loved the revenge. it was funny. i couldn't help but laugh out loud. wow it was hilarious. i'm definitely going to get hooked on your new story too. :]
Teliko. x3 chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
LOL! Scaring Danni like that was freakin awesome! Good job! It made me laugh. That should teach her from trying to steal Mulder ever again.

And it was a cute ending :) Awesome story!
Deaththing chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
brilliant dont worry i ain't good at endings either great revenge plan not what i was expecting but it was a lot better
xxNeverForgetMexx chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
i loved it! good job ]
DarkMinds chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
ROCK ON! awesome chapter!
Dedlock chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
This one is so good:D well i like playing house to :D
tvnut127 chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
yay scheming!
Deaththing chapter 9 . 7/24/2007
great can't wait for what the revenge is going to be
Chrissy chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
PLEASE! PLEASE1 Update soon! I want to see what they do to Danni. She's a real tramp! Aside from hurting her, nothing is too good. You are a good writer. Can you make the relationship between Mulder and Bill better though? I hate these Fanfiction stories were Bill really hates him. I don't remember that in the TV show.
andreakayy chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
this is my favorite x-files story on here!

plaese write more son.