Reviews for This Whole Sitch is Silly
grey mage chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
oh god. what could have been... this was pretty awesome.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lolcakes, that was funny
gery900 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
No way I'm interested in someone with that kind of firepower. His train of thought paused before, finally, wrecking entirely.

I bet Zorpox would be…

Then later in the episode Zorpox prefers to turn Kim evil first. I think we all know who Zorpox prefers after that.
shego chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
very cool bravo bravo
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Just great, especially good job working the episode into it. Most impressive.
RedBlueGreen chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
Oh yes, Ron's got it bad for Shego. I guess Kim gave him a taste for super-competent Action Girls. Surely she'd eat him alive.

This is really well done, fleshing out Ron behind the surface of the episode. It's all really in character, but deeper. I like the shadow of thought thar Ron feels he's missing something since "Bad Boy". Excellent. Well done.

"his mind – faithless, faithless mind - chose to linger on memories of her ... roughly tying him to pillars..."

Oh dear...
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Fantastic story! As both a Zorpox fan and a part-time Rongo shipper, I loved this story. The way you described Ron's flashback and his power rush, as well as how you wrapped up the fic while staying canon was excellent! I hope to read more from you soon.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
Oops, I've now seen "Stop Team Go", so disregard my last comment. D'oh.
Sonny Day chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Great fun, and all seemed in character (apart from Shego using the phrase "cocoa-moo") Well done.
Mr. Average chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Very nice. I am a big fan of the Rongo pairing. I was rather upset that Shego was turned back to evil at the very end. I still think things would of been way more interesting if she would've stayed good. I have some ideasd that may wind up in a fic one-dday. We'll see. Keep up the good writing. Peace
Deyinel chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very very funny! I loved it! Well done!
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
That is an interesting way of making Ron think. I doubt he would be think about Shego that way, but it was very interesting to read.

Danny
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
RonH,

It was good to peek inside Ron's head during this truly awk-weird moment.

I knew the whole sitch was silly (as the title stated), but the way it threw him for a loop was brilliantly portrayed.

It's a good thing Kim did not have mind-reading capabilities. Otherwise, Ron would have once again dealt with 'sudden impact'!

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Hilarious and definitely well written. I read this and saw the episode later on and if I was drinking something, it would spurt out of my nose. Ron's luck that he keeps these things to himself...Keep up the good work.