Reviews for Plan G From Point Place
OneHellOfASouthernBelle chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
Oh, how I love this story! It never ceases to make me smile!
properpoise chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
wow, really hot, love it!
Stef chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Very hot! More plz!
RegardstoBroadway chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Number 1 Crush! OMG! I used to be OBSESSED with the Leonardo DiCaprio version of Romeo & Juliet, and that was on the soundtrack. I haven't heard that song in years! Awesome!

"She might have said yes, or she might have said Antarctica for all she knew"

Completely understandable... she was with Hyde for fucks sake!

This was really great, you dragged it out long enough that there was a story, but it wasn't in need of several chapters. Sometimes smut pieces have a "wham bam, thank you ma'am" feel to them... but yours never do. That's why you're so good at what you do!

Hotness, you know it girl. Looking forward to the next time!
ObessedTWFan chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
That was awesome, although i would have pointed out if i were him that she was his first choice, that by talking to her even if she was thinking of ways to do things. It still meant she was his plan A. Anyways getting off topic here, the story was wonderful.
Jess chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I loved it!

You have an imagination with Jackie and Hyde every smut you

write with them tops one another!:D

I enjoyed the whole thing not only the smut!]
elphabachan chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Your smut never disappoints, sooki! And that song was perfect, I must say. Plan G, hee hee hee, that's still funny. And yeah, I wondered if it had to do with PLAN 9 when I read the title.

I'm glad that he did tell her that she wasn't his last choice. Jackie Burkhart is NO ONE'S last choice.
Zenkindoflove chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
See... this is the HBO version of the show we've been talking about :P.

This was awesome! I loved the idea that Jackie was the one totally turned on the entire time and Hyde just couldn't pick up on it. The fact that she got turned on because he was angry was too cool. We ramble about how hot he is when he's angry and hitting people all the time! I'm glad to see Jackie whole heartedly agrees with us.

Jackie's Newlywed Fantasy was totally hysterical. I loved everyone's answers! I was seriously laughing my ass off.

The smut was very hot! Once Hyde finally got a clue, boy did he take her! Hehe... Your style of smut is always refreshing and very unique and did I mention very hot? :P

Aw... I loved the fluffy. She was never his last choice. Yay! What a way to end the story. Bravo sooki!