Reviews for Salvage Operation
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
yes weird enough for me and making me want to read more! please continue this soon! i just watched At World's End last night (finally) and as for the ending...i so did not see that coming! i like the plot you have here! keep it up!
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i kinda liked it, it was pretty good and got me thinking
Anieline chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG! This is such a great little fic! I love how everyone has ended up together on the Dutchman now. Except for Jack... maybe he got to the Fountain of Youth? Anyway, I would love love LOVE to see more of this!
Queen of the Caribbean chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i like it so far... although, i would like to know how Elizabeth ended up on the Dutchman... he only takes those who have died/near death on sea, so was she in a ship that was going down or something?

Anway, please continue
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Veyr interesting. You will HAVE to continue- for my sanity please. Well, I've lost my sanity so- (rant over, I promise) PLEASE UPDAE SOON! Very good./ But that canlt be the last of the Turner's.
Rose's Thorne chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Great story, but I have just one question. If his great-grandfather was six, how exactly could he even be a great-grandfather. I'm pretty sure he wasn't having children at the ripe old age of six years old.
mangolady chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Definitely weird enough...I'm looking forward to more!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
sounds good
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
So many Wills. _ Love how you put the Titanic in this. It is a very interesting thought. :) Good fic.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Interesting start, I'll be looking forward to the rest of it!
LightningStorms chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i wouldnt say its wierd!1 Write MORE!
Ranjay chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
OMG, Titanic and lots of Williams! xD
the red feather chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
really good! Because of course Elizabeth will be joining Will on the FLying Dutchman when she dies. _ Gibbs too. interesting premise, and well written out (nice touch with the Titanic bit). I liked it!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
actually, I would love to read more of this storyline. . . .explain a bit more where you are going with this. . . .like, why is Elizabeth on the Dutchman when, if you stayed to see the ending of the credits for AWE, you know that Will's soul was sent back to earth because his service was finished. . . .someone else would have been captain at that point. . . .but then again, that is only my take on the movie, someone else could have taken away something else. . . .I still would like to know more about this story's background, it felt a little too jumpy at the end, like you had left something out of the telling. . . .