Reviews for Salvage Operation
Smithy chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Very interesting how they keep the name William Turner going.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
A great story. Very good.
uzumaki misaki chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
yes weird enough for me and making me want to read more! please continue this soon! i just watched At World's End last night (finally) and as for the ending...i so did not see that coming! i like the plot you have here! keep it up!
Amber Jack chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i kinda liked it, it was pretty good and got me thinking
Anieline chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
OMG! This is such a great little fic! I love how everyone has ended up together on the Dutchman now. Except for Jack... maybe he got to the Fountain of Youth? Anyway, I would love love LOVE to see more of this!
Queen of the Caribbean chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
i like it so far... although, i would like to know how Elizabeth ended up on the Dutchman... he only takes those who have died/near death on sea, so was she in a ship that was going down or something?

Anway, please continue
Bookish0278 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Veyr interesting. You will HAVE to continue- for my sanity please. Well, I've lost my sanity so- (rant over, I promise) PLEASE UPDAE SOON! Very good./ But that canlt be the last of the Turner's.
Rose's Thorne chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Great story, but I have just one question. If his great-grandfather was six, how exactly could he even be a great-grandfather. I'm pretty sure he wasn't having children at the ripe old age of six years old.
mangolady chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Definitely weird enough...I'm looking forward to more!
LucreziaNoin86 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
sounds good
sasuke fanatic1 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
So many Wills. _ Love how you put the Titanic in this. It is a very interesting thought. :) Good fic.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Interesting start, I'll be looking forward to the rest of it!
LightningStorms chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i wouldnt say its wierd!1 Write MORE!
Ranjay chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
OMG, Titanic and lots of Williams! xD
the red feather chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
really good! Because of course Elizabeth will be joining Will on the FLying Dutchman when she dies. _~ Gibbs too. interesting premise, and well written out (nice touch with the Titanic bit). I liked it!