Reviews for Aftershock
MikeyL0VER chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
OMG
I LOVE IT!
_ youare a grate writer !
Inoshi chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
It took me awhile to see if I could sum up my utter joy reading both "The Chosen One" and "Aftershock". I read both works in one go, and I can't tell you how delighted I was to actually find a Mikey-centered fanfic that seemed to finally emphasizes just what he is to the team. With the new incarnation of TMNT on Nick, I found myself wandering into the fandom that I didn't know existed. I was happy and delighted to find fanfics. Mikey is my favorite character, but it seemed hard to find actual stories that didn't make him OOC, downplay his role in the family or abilities, or really focus on him as the main character.

The way you tackle Michelangelo is just right in my eyes...THIS is the type of story arc I WISH could have been present in the 2k3 series of Ninja Turtles...but now I'm just hoping desperately that THIS is the Mikey that will eventually emerge in the 2012 series. Amazing story. It was interesting and made me care what happened...and I craved to see what happened. The brotherhood displayed was perfect and showcased that YES...these four grew up, lived together and depended on one another. I was sadden that there was no sequel..."The Last Stand" But these two fics will go down as one of the top Mikey fics in the TMNT fandom that I've come across so far.

Thank you for the wonderful read :) Here a bunny just for you 3

(\ /)
( . .)
C(")(")
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Where is the sequel to this story?!
Just Call Me J chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
As I've said before: Yay Mikey! You ROCK! He beat the creepy-evil-voice-thingy! For now :(
It's a good thing that the voice doesn't have any physical form. Good for it, at least. Cuz if it DID, then good old Raphie would beat the #%* out of it for for all mthose cruel things to Mikey. And I'd watch. Wouldn't you?
And hey, when you buy TMNT with narutosfangurl's billion dollars, can you give me some rights, too? I would personally make an episode featuring the aftermath of the Drako incident. So couldja give me turtles? Please? Thanks.
And to top this review off, I shall say: MUST! READ! The Last Stand!
-J
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Did you ever post The Last Stand...I loved the first two
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Hi, just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story and I would like to see the sequel 'The Last Stand' it sounds brill :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Hahahha, Eastman and Laird, nice!
Just Black Sugar chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Well-you did an AMAZING job! This fanfic is fantastic, and Chose One too!
stephie 23 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Hey, so theres a sequel ? .. the last stand .. I didn't see it posted ... did I miss it? I'd really love to read it! :)
stephie 23 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I was gonna review at the end of the story, as usual, but I must say ...

when Mikey got hit with that dart my stomach did back flips! ... omg... this story is getting so good!

*runs off to read more* :)
Bailey chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
This was awesome from beginning to end!

When is the sequel gonna be up?
crystalbladedragon chapter 10 . 11/19/2008
good fic, or fics should i say since this is the sequel :)

had me reading them back to back, i couldnt stop! really good, i love mikey and i cant wait for this sequel. i dont know if it's already out there but i'll look. if it is let me know please.

if it's not, cant wait for it. hope to read it soon!
bonez1925 chapter 10 . 9/7/2008
again another awesome story! I just love Mikey
Simone Robinson chapter 10 . 7/12/2008
Hey please post the next sequel bit soon, plz? I realy cant wait. PLEASE DO IT SOON! : uses puppy dog eyes: you cant resist. lol. Need I say that I loved it?
Autumnights chapter 10 . 7/1/2008
Ah ha! Once again, I am deeply impressed by your writing skill. And I'll have you know that I've gone through all kinds of hardships while trying to read these Chosen stories. Theres been a mosqito in my room and I dont know how many times I've been bit, my eyes are about to fall out from staring the the screen for so long, and its 4 am! Not to mention I've been in denial about the laundry piled up on my bed, which has played its part in keeping me here reading, not that your stories werent gripping (trust me, there were quite a few cliff hangers), but its alot of laundry, and half of it isnt even folded. Gah...

But back to the story. It was quite wonderful. I am intrigued by the angry little voice of doubt and power that is consuming Mikey, you did a great job of showing the manipulation and struggle between Mikey and his monster. I am truely pleased with how this story came out, *adds another to fav list*. And congrats on getting over 100 reviews. I think Im 110. But, I've also read that you are losing faith in your next story The Last Stand. You had better not quit yet. I don't think this plot is overused yet, infact I think it still has alot of potential. Especially after this story, it doesn't tell you much but sets up for another story. So don't let the monster in your head sow doubts in your creative little mind, write my friend, write! I'd be more than willing to help if you're struggling with writers block. Perserver!

God Bless,