Reviews for Aftershock
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Uh...can't see the 'little button'...oh wait! There are too many. Which one is it?
Mystearica 'Primal' Fende chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
A...mission trip? You a NOC or what?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
This is a excellent story, please finish the sequel when you can, keep up the good work.
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Loved both of these stories with The Chosen. I see that the promised 3rd story isn't posted. Just wondering if it was in the works still? If not, I've still enjoyed the plotline. I love Mikey!
pheonixlegend chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
awesome story!
The0neR1ng chapter 10 . 3/4/2013
OMG
I LOVE IT!
_ youare a grate writer !
Inoshi chapter 10 . 2/27/2013
It took me awhile to see if I could sum up my utter joy reading both "The Chosen One" and "Aftershock". I read both works in one go, and I can't tell you how delighted I was to actually find a Mikey-centered fanfic that seemed to finally emphasizes just what he is to the team. With the new incarnation of TMNT on Nick, I found myself wandering into the fandom that I didn't know existed. I was happy and delighted to find fanfics. Mikey is my favorite character, but it seemed hard to find actual stories that didn't make him OOC, downplay his role in the family or abilities, or really focus on him as the main character.

The way you tackle Michelangelo is just right in my eyes...THIS is the type of story arc I WISH could have been present in the 2k3 series of Ninja Turtles...but now I'm just hoping desperately that THIS is the Mikey that will eventually emerge in the 2012 series. Amazing story. It was interesting and made me care what happened...and I craved to see what happened. The brotherhood displayed was perfect and showcased that YES...these four grew up, lived together and depended on one another. I was sadden that there was no sequel..."The Last Stand" But these two fics will go down as one of the top Mikey fics in the TMNT fandom that I've come across so far.

Thank you for the wonderful read :) Here a bunny just for you 3

(\ /)
( . .)
C(")(")
Guest chapter 10 . 2/10/2013
Where is the sequel to this story?!
Just Call Me J chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
As I've said before: Yay Mikey! You ROCK! He beat the creepy-evil-voice-thingy! For now :(
It's a good thing that the voice doesn't have any physical form. Good for it, at least. Cuz if it DID, then good old Raphie would beat the #%* out of it for for all mthose cruel things to Mikey. And I'd watch. Wouldn't you?
And hey, when you buy TMNT with narutosfangurl's billion dollars, can you give me some rights, too? I would personally make an episode featuring the aftermath of the Drako incident. So couldja give me turtles? Please? Thanks.
And to top this review off, I shall say: MUST! READ! The Last Stand!
-J
Guest chapter 10 . 11/21/2012
Did you ever post The Last Stand...I loved the first two
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Hi, just wanted to say that I enjoyed this story and I would like to see the sequel 'The Last Stand' it sounds brill :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2012
Hahahha, Eastman and Laird, nice!
Just Black Sugar chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Well-you did an AMAZING job! This fanfic is fantastic, and Chose One too!
stephie 23 chapter 10 . 3/21/2010
Hey, so theres a sequel ? .. the last stand .. I didn't see it posted ... did I miss it? I'd really love to read it! :)
stephie 23 chapter 7 . 3/21/2010
I was gonna review at the end of the story, as usual, but I must say ...

when Mikey got hit with that dart my stomach did back flips! ... omg... this story is getting so good!

*runs off to read more* :)