Reviews for Hunted
sooooooo... Elrond and Nestarden are both cursed, huh?

NOPE, just Nestarden! he'll have to deal with oropher's brood forever, whereas Elrond only has maybe 20 more years!

therefore, Elrond's only two words for Nestarden are: neener. neener.
did you have to give them a storm? couldn't you let the orcs find Legolas?
Legendoffun chapter 14 . 3/29
Great story, now that I've finished reading, I'd just like to say that I love these type of near death experience type stories XD eveen though it might seem cruel. Anyways I love what you did with the ending here...I thought Aragorn waking up because of 'Little Lego' was funny. (ignore the nickname) anyways I just thought I'd like to give you a review...
annual123 chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
The whole story was a great read! I really enjoyed how you portrayed Thranduil, and the dialogue was fantastic!
wenduo chapter 10 . 12/13/2014
Finally daddy to the rescue i has wondering when he did show up xD
wenduo chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
Noo oww poor them... When the trees almost seems to cry well that's no good x.x
Green Eyes and Blue Insanity chapter 14 . 11/18/2014
For a second there i worried that i would have to exact revenge for a certain pair of friends... Luckily though everything is ok. I was really worried for a second there. Nice job! I liked it alot even though it nearly tore my heart out several times. ;) you did an awesome job! Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Hey! Great chapter! Definitely going to keep reading! Though I do hope Aragorn comes to the rescue...but you better not hurt my Honey Bunny! *threatening glare*
Guest chapter 14 . 1/15/2014
Gosh I adore this story. You are an excellent writer, and your portrayal of the characters is spot on. Thank you for sharing your talent! ;)
Herondale18 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
I like how Aaragorn and Legolas are like is really sweet and I love it!
sassyfriend chapter 14 . 11/8/2013
I loved this story so much thank you for sharing it with al of us!
sassyfriend chapter 13 . 11/8/2013
Can you make more stories like this?
sassyfriend chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
I believe Legolas would do just that
sassyfriend chapter 11 . 11/7/2013
What is the king doing?
sassyfriend chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Love that he Is with his daddy now