Reviews for Dead or Alive?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
Can you finish it? I love Tate so much. Tony and Kate are my favorite characters ever and I will ship them for the rest of my life. I don't care what the Tiva shippers say. I will only ship Tate together
TheOnlyOne chapter 84 . 6/27/2016
Please update the story soon, it's fantastic!
Guest chapter 52 . 3/16/2016
Please finish this. I love Tony and Kate
HJS-NS-23 chapter 84 . 1/24/2015
I just found this story a week ago and I really like it. Are you ever going to finish it?
Guest chapter 84 . 9/17/2014
Omigosh this is so great! Such great talent for writing. Please please finish it soon!
Abandon-Account.12345 chapter 80 . 9/17/2014
Update soon please. I loved it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 84 . 12/23/2013
Great story you guy really should finish it please.
Guest chapter 84 . 12/22/2013
Great story please continue
jjgeraghty chapter 84 . 11/25/2013
I love this story, I just finished what has been written in one sitting! I really hope you come back to it!
AmsCole chapter 84 . 3/19/2013
Oh, I do hope you decide to come back to this and finish this story! I love it and would love for Tony to meet his daughter!
TayRay chapter 84 . 2/19/2013
Will you please think about updating this story? I know how hard writing can be, but you would be amazing if you just updated.
wabby99 chapter 84 . 8/13/2012
OMG I love this! I cant wait 'till the next chapter!
TayRay chapter 84 . 7/9/2012
Please update! 84 chapters is too far to stop updating. This story is amazing and I can't wait to see the outcome. So Pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeee update soon! :)
Guest chapter 84 . 7/6/2012
So I know that it's been a little over a year since you last updated but this story is so good so I hope that you update this story again soon! I've had it saved for a few months now just waiting for an update. Even if it's one last chapter but I sure do hope you finish it! :)
Abandon-Account.12345 chapter 84 . 6/24/2012
Update Soon. I can't wait for Tony to meet his daughter and fOr Kate's and Tony's wedding.