Reviews for Visit
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Nice.
MusicInStillMotion chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This is a really sweet story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuff chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
This is quite sad, isn't it? It's a sad, beautiful story.
Thank you for sharing.
DailyProphetEditor chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This is a beautiful idea. I can very well imagine that they would find a way to exclude certain Muggles from the anti-Muggle-charms on Hogwarts (hey, they can do MAGIC!).

It's sad really, I mean, Mytle will see her Dad die someday, and he will never quite get over her death if he keeps on seeing her. But I totally understand taht he would visit her. Great idea for a fic.
duj chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Excellent story, but I wonder how Myrtle's parents got in, since they were presumably Muggles. (We don't know for sure, but Riddle's belief in the power of blood does seem real, not just a show to catch minions.)
marmieskid chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
I never thought about it, but this would have to be a horrid experience for a parent; to have your child die, but not really. I woudl have never thought of this.
Bagge chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Marvelous story. Perfectly realistic! Myrtle's poor muggle parents must have been horrified by her death - and so revieled to see that she was still among them, in a way. But of course that relief wouldn't last long either...

I like Myrtle, and I'm glad to see a fic that takes her seriously.
Meta Capricorn chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I only read you fic now, sorry!

But I like your idea; it's answering the old "What-have-all-these-side-characters-for-a-background?"-question for at least one person, even if we don't know the name.

It needed some time for me to realize that this man is, in fact, not Filch, I have no idea, why I had that thought in my head.

I'm tired now. ;)

Good night!

Meta
fledge chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
A completely neglected but very valuable aspect of Myrtle. Amazing idea and extremely well written. Just like Nick tells Harry, becoming a ghost is certzainly not a blessing - and it makes letting go even harder for those left behind...
whitehound chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Everybody in the books is very offhand with poor Myrtle, but although she's rather an irritating girl she's a real (fictional) person and probably very lonely, unless she hangs out with the Mer people.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Nice! Very well done. I like that he still comes, even if he doesn't completely want to. Also, I like that you pointed out that Myrtle's brattiness is partially due to being a teenager for the last 50 years or so (maybe not fifty yet when this takes place). She never had the chance to mature; she's stuck in puberty forever.
rae-sim chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Not something I can say I have ever given thought to. Very nice.
unlikely2 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I suspect that Myrtle herself enjoys the drama of being a ghost but you're right about her family. A lot in a very short story. Well told.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Very good. Yes, Myrtle was a person who probably a family, maybe one just like this. (applause)
Lemonella chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
Truly touching...I've never given Myrtle or other minor characters a second thought, but this has left much to ponder upon. Kudos to a great piece :o)