Reviews for Inhibitions Released
kim chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
it was great.. Please update soon... :)
kim chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
what.. it was awesome. I liked it a lot... please update soon... :)
Bumblebee90 chapter 6 . 9/28/2008
Please update. I love this story!
alex chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
I'm curious about the story Iwant to know what happens so don't close down the story just write a little more quickly is all cause i dislike authors that update only once every 2 years GR Ijust give up on them Keep writing
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Great story.

Curious to see where this is going and how things will eventuate.

Especially curious as to who the person in Chloe's apartment is?
babyshan211 chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Please continue i very interested in seeing we're your going with the story.
Stepheyy chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
intresting story. You know what would make such a good twist? Make Chloe relize something that will make her even more upset that she slept with her Cousin's ex-boyfriend Oliver Queen.
senna mundorff chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
love the story.

please keep it going
Phenix26 chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
I'm french so I don't write english very well but I love read fanfiction

I'm a fan of chlollie and your story is great

I die to know if the person in the appartement is Lex or not

Please continue
CSLUVSCK chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Just wanted to BEG you to continue writing. I don't have very long when i get on here and I read a "story" so that is when I never review anymore. Please continue to write. It seems like no one is writing right now. I guess waiting for the season to start. Hopefully since the first epi aired this week, i will have more stories to read. So please please please keep posting new chapters.
kitsune no draco chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
please continue
Reborn chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
I love your story, I think you shoudl continue working on itt. There aren't enough Chloe stories where she looks out for HERSELF not clark or anyone else, Are you going to giveher powers?
Jen chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Yes. Please continue. I'm always checking for updates even though I may not review. So please Continue!
BIA chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
I like this story! Please Continue it!
sabrina chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
I love this story, please continue it. I can't get enough chollie fanfictions, it has become one of my new fanfic obsessions and I really am enjoying this one.

I am going to take a guess that Lex or Lionel is the mystery person in her apartment.

I hope Chloe will realize that with Oliver it could never be a mistake or a one night thing.