Reviews for Missive
rikary chapter 1 . 3/2
The rating is T? Lol. I'll give this a K at best. It is too fluffy.

Teehee
Dotika chapter 1 . 2/4
This was so so so sweet :D It sounds like something Kakahsi would do... keeping all those post-its safe.
FashionFable chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Great story
Pipra chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Cute story
king-of-sass chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Ahww that's so cute 3 loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Aww. :)
tatianehir chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
:D :P beautiful
rezaria chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
You have an absolutely brilliant understanding of both characters, and I really hope you continue with this pairing in the future.
Amrun chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This is so cute. The idea of him hoarding those little notes is so adorable. Thanks for sharing.
Yorik chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
melts 3
Gr33nT3a chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Yet another story where I'm left thinking, "Why doesn't this have more reviews?".

I'm glad you didn't leave it at just having Sakura yell at him to get back into bed. It probably would have been a very abrupt ending. I also like the gradual feel of the story even though it isn't particularly long. It doesn't feel hurried and fleshes out the character's feelings very well.

Thanks for a great oneshot!
bubbles05 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Cute, Kakashi saving the letters... *dies* I love this one-shot.
hushnelle chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oh wow. Kakashi, you sly, mischievous, man.

I really liked the part when Sakura reads the note. Really simple, but it's adorable how much Kakashi treasures them.

Also the mentioning of Kakashi in silk boxers and two leg casts.

But most of all, when Sakura called Kakashi smelly. Hahaha :)
clairemarieo chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I'm in love with this! It's so adorable. I love Kakashi's persistence. And I love how natural their coupling was.
Blazed chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Really cute story and I learned a new word. (ha) Love the back and forth between the characters. Great job!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »