Reviews for To Start Afresh
Ari823 chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
I read this a few years ago, and finally came across it again with a fanfiction account. Are you going to ever continue this? I want to know what happened and what's going to happen DX
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Please please please please please please please update. The story's getting so interesting! Pleaseeeee?
Fionamoi chapter 6 . 9/16/2015
this is really interesting and very well written!
I don't know if youre still updating, but if so PLEASE update soon!
MrGenericMcProtag chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
MORRE PLS I LOVE IT
Something Poetic chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Please update, the fanfiction is so well written it would be a major shame if you just left this to rot away on the Internet! Please continue! Don't let your talent go to waste!
lyn chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
I hope that you'll update someday! :)
greenwings33 chapter 6 . 2/10/2014
:O
UNFAIR
Here I am, captivated by your amazing story... and you haven't updated in seven years...
So depressing
Milkamoo97 chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
This story is amazing! Can't wait to see what happens next, please update soon :D
DemeRain chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Thanks for sharing.
Wolfworrier911 chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Oh WOW! this is one of the most awesomess stories I have ever read! U have to update soon please please PLEASE! :3 it's magnificent
anonymous chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
MORE MORE MORE!
jduke chapter 6 . 6/26/2012
Another great story! I hope you finish them.
A person woth an opinion chapter 6 . 6/17/2012
are you writing more?

all of the chapters where short

good though needs more hxd action though...
Guest chapter 6 . 4/8/2012
Wow, I love this story, please continue writing it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
gigihailee chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
So who did Harry call? But the story is really good! I like how Draco is a bad-turned-good guy! Are you going to talk more about Harry's incident cause I really want to know! I'm in my room just wondering what happened to Harry. Please update soon!