Reviews for Six Months In, Six Months Out
Nicolle chapter 2 . 5/2/2014
I'm not sure if I have commented on this before but if so, oh well. ) I love the ending so to speak. The hugging and "Don't be afraid Sammy". Tugs on my heart like all sappy moments between them.
sammysmissingshoe chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
that ending made me cry. not many stories can do that to me! i love all your stories!
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Sad but sweet too. Don't know who I feel more sorry for. Glad Dean his the bullets though.
Rat chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
wow, awesome prologue
jenilee chapter 2 . 9/17/2007
I've put off reading this thinking it'd be easier after a break from the emotional finale but it didn't work. God that was sad and made me cry, which thankfully no one is here to see. I think it was worse cos you write the boys and their relationship so well. That sorta sounds like a backhanded compliment but I did mean it as a compliment.

So typical of Dean phoning everyone to take care of Sam when he's gone and Sam killing himself trying to find a way to save Dean.

"He’d been so desperate to bring Sam back, so desperate not to have to live in a world without him, that he never considered what the effect would be on Sam later." That line just says it all.

Before the deal I wondered if Sam could live without Dean. Now because of the deal, I think Sam has to whether he want's to or not because I don't think he'd let Dean's deal be for nothing. Maybe I'm wrong though.

I can't wait to see where you go with this in the next story. Do I need to restock the tissues? lol
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Awesome couple chapters here. Can't wait to see what happens next.
KatieLB chapter 2 . 8/27/2007
great prologue... can't wait to get to the rest of the story... great job!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 8/27/2007
Is it October 4th yet? I really can't wait to see how this season starts off! Great job on this part of the one shot LOL can't wait to read the rest
murderesslotus chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
Awesome job!
amberlynn07 chapter 2 . 6/24/2007
Oh my gosh, I hate you for making me cry! I haven't cried during a fic in forever!

You're an amazing writer and please keep up your amazing work.
Lauriena chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
wow...
Lauriena chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
wow what a start... i like the fact you show dean wanting to live and sammy running himself into the ground to save him
Lisette chapter 2 . 6/11/2007
With a premise like that, how can I not be waiting for the next story with baited breath? BEAUTIFUL, heart-rending job with this one - truly. You're amazing, and I eagerly, eagerly anticipate where you're heading.

Thank you for sharing!
Deanish chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Oh gah. See? This is why I don't read stories until they're done! I saw this when you posted the first chapter and thought, oh good, he says it's only going to be two chapters, so I won't have to wait long. Then I looked again today and saw the second chapter. And even though it didn't actually *say* complete, I just figured you'd forgotten to change the status.

And look what happened. Now I'm going to be of no use to anyone. How do you just leave a girl hanging like this with her stomach all tied up and her eyes all red? Huh? Gah.

All emotional damage aside, it's very nice.
Ciya chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
'Remember that you're an annoying little bitch and that nobody likes you' is just so...Dean. He would have to say something like that to get Sam to smile at that time in their lives.

Hell is not going to be the same with Dean in it and I think that it is possible that he will be kicked out within 4 days.