Reviews for Less than Perfect, or On the Outside, Looking In
Gary chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Beautiful
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Aw, this is so sweet. Good job on writing Lois and Clark so well!
SakuraAkira365 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
Aw, that's so sweet! I hope you're planning to continue with your unfinished stories! :)
audrey555 chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Oh, SO good! I actually started laughing when Lois interrupted Clark with "Chronologically it is, then" and I couldn't stop smiling while reading the rest of it.

I would love to see this sort of moment on the show with Clark comforting Lois, but I don't think it can happen until Lois convinces herself that she's over Clark.
The Green Sword chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I absolutely adore your characterizations of Lois and Clark in every story you write. You are truly an inspiration to all the Clois authors out there!
metaphor chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you!
LandonLover chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Absolutely beautiful.
xenokattz chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I have inhaled everything you've written and I love them all to little bits and pieces. I apologize for not reviewing every sing chapter but honestly, you would've just gotten several dozen fangirly "SQUES!" _

Your Clark is strong yet sensitive; a very hard line to toe. You Lois is tough but caring, also a combination that many find difficult. it's like having a seven-course meal because you give the reader a variety of emotional connections.

In this fic especially, you've shown the not-so-hidden affection between them and the depth of trust they have in each other.

Thank you so much for writing so many great fics!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
*Giggles* Aww...
enchantedsleeper chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
I
Werid-O-Ville chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
love it ;)
Ritz chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
Ahh, Lois just can't stop herself from looking, huh? Great story.
lois mars chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
beautiful. i loved it.
CindyB chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I wanna go aw, but that just doesn't seem adequate. I thought the first part of the fic was very warmly touching. The last half was hysterically funny. I can't wait to see what the next chapters bring.
magpieforjoy chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I have to say, I love your Smallville futurefics. I don't know whether you read the comics or not, but you completely capture the spirit of Superman, and of the Lois & Clark relationship. Keep up the futurefic writing, and you will always have a devoted reader in me!