Reviews for I'm Draco Malfoy's Lover!
TheWalnutQueen chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Literally the funnies thing! Thank you for brightning my day :) I'm not a Drarry shipper myself, so this was even funnier for me I think XD I was cackling just like Little Dude at this, I really was!
Squid7000 chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Ha ha ha. I loved it!
We Didn't Start the Fire chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Another great parody! I especially liked "'Screw Lucius,' he murmured, his tongue busy exploring Harry’s mouth." - that's quite some multi-tasking there, lol!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
This was hilarious! I've often wondered what would happen if Harry etc ever found out about the muggle obsession with them and obviously you do to.

Brilliant!
strawberrySJ chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Hilarious! This is almost exactly how I Harry finding out about fanfiction! Great job!
hypercell chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
LOL! can't stop kjsh laughing! LOLOLOLOLOL! So funny!
TheRedBandit chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
OH MY GOD! I loved this so much...it was hilarious! -dies of laughter- I don't think I can say anything else even though this was a crappy review.

TheRedBandit
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
That was funny. I loved it and I hope thqt Savage doesn'tdie of laughter.
Kindali Sidera chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
I am a huge DH shipper and proud of it! But I do know that it is simply not possible. It goes against the laws of nature: Harry hates Draco. But it's still fun to read!

And if it actually did happen in the books, the HP universe would be torn in half. And this is exactly how I would picture Harry reacting if he ever noticed fanfiction. This is hilarious. Good job!

~Kindali