Reviews for Safe
Leila chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
Great story! Loved it!
I Danced Once Upon A Dream chapter 13 . 9/27/2011
Good story, I like Bella's blushing/tripping/shielding thing she has going on. Crimson and Solar are awesome, that is the only word for them. On the other hand, I do not like Monkey. I feel that he takes away from the story and just generally takes the entire story downhill.
Kemq chapter 13 . 3/29/2010
good story
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 2/8/2010
Nice ending.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 2/8/2010
That was really fun. Gotta love Henry. Making Edward come to Bella and then biting him was absolutely priceless. The kid has a great personality. If Bella is 'shielding' people by standing between them and Edward he can't read their minds. Very interesting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 2/8/2010
Edward knows now. Wonder what he'll have to say and do? Should be entertaining. Joey needs an attitude adjustment. And if he's not careful Edward or Emmett will give him one.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 2/8/2010
Now that Emmett isn't going to be dismantling any of the new guys and we've established it was Victoria, maybe we can get to where Edward gets kicked in the ass a few times for being stupid and leaving Bella defenseless. Well, unless you count a pack of werewolves she hangs out with.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 2/8/2010
Different seems to be the norm here. Different is good. This different is also funny.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 2/8/2010
Very interesting way to meet.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
That could be considered funny. And Alice isn't saying who's coming 'cause she's not sure it's really Bella?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 2/8/2010
Joseph is much better than Crimson. And if Bella can find the Denali family and the Cullen's are there, what are they going to say about her bringing four vampires with her? That could prove very interesting.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 2/8/2010