Reviews for On the Shrine Steps
Loved the story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
this was good
Evani chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Well this was interesting :)
tinabug chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I'd love to see a continuation of this. Or even a oneshot of him actually trying to tell Yoruichi Kagome's message. Him trying to pass on an apology for kag's cat trying to yea ya know would be hilarious
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Lol I can just imagine Hitsugaya having no idea what to do with Kagome, let alone what to think of her. I've never read a Bleach/Inuyasha crossover before, but if any others are half as funny as this, they'll be worth reading.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
BWAHAHA! That's ridiculous but I love it. Poor Yoruichi. XD

Thank you for the fic!
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow kind of crazy but I enjoyed and loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Tee chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
First thought after reading this; Kagome in a completely girly Quincy outfit. Lol
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
that was terrible in the most amazing way
Ethya chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love your inuyasha stories and this idea intrigued me. Plz continue :-) And thank you for writing _
missDori chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You should make a follow-up... somehow Inuyasha/Bleach makes
LadyLament chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Aw I wish there was a follow up chapter but then again I wouldn't know what to base it on. ….… loved it all the same though.
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my goodness! This just... This just smacks of wicked ideas and thrilling tales of interesting entanglements of epic proportions!

If you ever come back to this, I would dearly adore seeing more from this. To never have seen this kind of crossover before must mean that not many have done so, if any at all! I may have to try my hand at finding one, scavenging the wild piles of fanfiction. haha!

Good luck and I do hope to see more works from you.
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2011