Reviews for On the Shrine Steps
lacomptessa chapter 1 . 3/12
Lol I can just imagine Hitsugaya having no idea what to do with Kagome, let alone what to think of her. I've never read a Bleach/Inuyasha crossover before, but if any others are half as funny as this, they'll be worth reading.
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
BWAHAHA! That's ridiculous but I love it. Poor Yoruichi. XD

Thank you for the fic!
-Aki
Insane is my name chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Wow kind of crazy but I enjoyed and loved it :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
Tee chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
First thought after reading this; Kagome in a completely girly Quincy outfit. Lol
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
that was terrible in the most amazing way
Ethya chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love your inuyasha stories and this idea intrigued me. Plz continue :-) And thank you for writing _
missDori chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You should make a follow-up... somehow Inuyasha/Bleach makes sense...lol
LadyLament chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Aw I wish there was a follow up chapter but then again I wouldn't know what to base it on. ….… loved it all the same though.
Momma Lici chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my goodness! This just... This just smacks of wicked ideas and thrilling tales of interesting entanglements of epic proportions!

If you ever come back to this, I would dearly adore seeing more from this. To never have seen this kind of crossover before must mean that not many have done so, if any at all! I may have to try my hand at finding one, scavenging the wild piles of fanfiction. haha!

Good luck and I do hope to see more works from you.
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awesome!
wink-murder chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This is a great little one-shot. I'd love to see a sequel with Kagome getting caught up (and kicking ass)in the Bleach gang's trouble.
PurpleLunaWolf chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Poor YoruichiXD Buyo, you sly kitty you X3
DrAnime203 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is adorable and funny. Poor Yochiru! I really hope to see more bleachxinuyasha crossovers from you :)
Natsuki Piffle chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love this. It's so funny. Poor Hitsugaya and the uncomfortable task given to him by Kagome. Each time I read this I really want this universe expanded on. I'm not usually the type to read crossover fic, but the way you start this off just sounds interesting and full of weird possibilities.
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
She is actually inviting trouble. I think Trouble is surprised by this unusual event.